PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

Its the killer combination Dis :lol:

How about Bono doing a mexican wave :combust:

Yeah the boy thing sucks ass big time :(

But I'm more uplifted today :happy:

I'll tell you why I got upset...

He's not here at the minute, he's on holiday. I went on his msn profile, just to see what he had written.

Everything used to be private on there and *prefer not to disclose* answers were always given.

He said he would never publicise his relationship with my friend, 'cos he didnt want it broadcast....he also said whatever he would write about the whole thing, would probably be a lie. 'Cos, he was lying at the minute about the relationship, 'cos it *wasnt were he wanted to be*

So, I goes on his profile to see in the little *marital status* column and it says *long-term relationship* <<< that made me sick. I know it's stupid, and i shouldnt have got upset. But it was just 'cos he had been feeding me lies!

Also in the favourite things column, he had put my friend. I know, it sounds like I just had a jealous moment, but it wasnt that at all. It was the fact that he said he would want to broadcast it!

Okay, so that was it :reject:

I know it was stupid :lol:

its not stupid BG...your feelings are you feelings no matter what, you cannot help it, you cannot control them and you shouldn't be ashamed.

You will get past this:hug: it sounds just like me and my first BF..:madspit: he pulled the same stuff on me and one day I just said no more and completely freed my life of him and never looked back.....it taught me some great lessons, helped me realize that is NOT the way a guy should treat me..

bono_gal said:

the way I was feelin last night Jem, I would have paid for your train fare!

I would love him to bugger off but, 'cos he's with my friend I'm, friends with him. So, i do have to be around him, and deal with it!

Even though nobody sees all the *lovey-dovey stuff* with me, they see him as one of my best friends 'cos we are really close mates.

Ah well, I've decided I'll try to be his friend until my other friend sees sense, once she does thats the end of it. But, I think I'll lose contact with her quicker than I will with him, 'cos of the leaving school thing.

So, the plan now is...*hands off policy* and no alone time.

Lets see how he likes that :madspit:

In the meantime, lets drool over someone worthy!

Bono-Smileupclose.jpg

:up: good choice becky, if you need to talk you know where we are :hug:

bono_gal said:

Its the killer combination Dis :lol :

How about Bono doing a mexican wave :combust :

Yeah the boy thing sucks ass big time : (

But I'm more uplifted today :happy :

I'll tell you why I got upset...

He's not here at the minute, he's on holiday. I went on his msn profile, just to see what he had written.

Everything used to be private on there and *prefer not to disclose* answers were always given.

He said he would never publicise his relationship with my friend, 'cos he didnt want it broadcast....he also said whatever he would write about the whole thing, would probably be a lie. 'Cos, he was lying at the minute about the relationship, 'cos it *wasnt were he wanted to be*

So, I goes on his profile to see in the little *marital status* column and it says *long-term relationship* <<< that made me sick. I know it's stupid, and i shouldnt have got upset. But it was just 'cos he had been feeding me lies!

Also in the favourite things column, he had put my friend. I know, it sounds like I just had a jealous moment, but it wasnt that at all. It was the fact that he said he would want to broadcast it!

Okay, so that was it :reject :

I know it was stupid :lol :

it wasnt stupid hun , boys suck sometimes :tsk:

:hug::hug:

glad you're feelin better today

Dismantled said:

its not stupid BG...your feelings are you feelings no matter what, you cannot help it, you cannot control them and you shouldn't be ashamed.

You will get past this:hug: it sounds just like me and my first BF..:madspit: he pulled the same stuff on me and one day I just said no more and completely freed my life of him and never looked back.....it taught me some great lessons, helped me realize that is NOT the way a guy should treat me..

I just think that maybe it comes off the wrong way. Like jealousy, but it's not really 'cos I dont like him that much! The way he treated me, when he got with my friend made me sort of get over him, but 'cos he ropes me in with the sweet talk, I'm never allowed to get over him. Thats what is frustrating :madspit:

:lol: I cant even call him my first boyfriend!

I had my first kiss with this boy but I cant remember it properly! It blanks out in my head 'cos I was so drunk! :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom