PGP - The Edge & Adam: They keep going, and going and going...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey BG I'm doing good how about you?

Electrical Storm :drool:
I can send you the songs in a few minutes...they are stored on my laptop it will take me a min to turn it on etc

bonoishot said:

BG :hug:

sorry about your boy situation getting worse , am just readin back on the threads! you need to get rid of him and let him know you wont be fooled around :hug: you deserve better (and so sdoes your friend though im not sure she would listen) but don tlet him mess you around :hug::hug:

or ill come to liverpool and kick his ass :mad:

the way I was feelin last night Jem, I would have paid for your train fare!

I would love him to bugger off but, 'cos he's with my friend I'm, friends with him. So, i do have to be around him, and deal with it!

Even though nobody sees all the *lovey-dovey stuff* with me, they see him as one of my best friends 'cos we are really close mates.

Ah well, I've decided I'll try to be his friend until my other friend sees sense, once she does thats the end of it. But, I think I'll lose contact with her quicker than I will with him, 'cos of the leaving school thing.

So, the plan now is...*hands off policy* and no alone time.

Lets see how he likes that :madspit:

In the meantime, lets drool over someone worthy!

Bono-Smileupclose.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Yes, that would be a good idea to get time off first. :lol: :hug: I hope you can. :hyper:

And I'm glad you're cutting back on the drinking. :hug: Good idea before it gets out of hand. Alcohol can destroy people and relationships. Sadly, I know that all too well. :|

so do i :hyper: i know my family will give me crap about it and TO Chi aswell but if it makes me happy the sod it :happy:

:hug: thanks its rachies bday tomoz and a bunch of us all are going out on saturday night, im gonna be like adam prob would and drink coke or pepsi, i know rach will understand even if the others think ive gone crazy :hug:

bono_gal said:

the way I was feelin last night Jem, I would have paid for your train fare!

I would love him to bugger off but, 'cos he's with my friend I'm, friends with him. So, i do have to be around him, and deal with it!

Even though nobody sees all the *lovey-dovey stuff* with me, they see him as one of my best friends 'cos we are really close mates.

Ah well, I've decided I'll try to be his friend until my other friend sees sense, once she does thats the end of it. But, I think I'll lose contact with her quicker than I will with him, 'cos of the leaving school thing.

So, the plan now is...*hands off policy* and no alone time.

Lets see how he likes that :madspit:

In the meantime, lets drool over someone worthy!

Bono-Smileupclose.jpg

the boy thing sucks:madspit: :madspit: ugh..I hate those situations:hug:

:ohmy: OMG.....that pic:combust: and I just got done listening to Even Better :drool:

OMG...its been cold here all day:drool: actually kinda nice....got into the low 40s lastnight, and now its...55 degrees and falling:ohmy:

sami0201 said:

that's amazing :drool:

it got into the low 80's last night :|

ugh, I hate that:madspit: we had some real hot and humid nights a few days ago:| ugh.....hope it cools down soon

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: OMG.....that pic:combust: and I just got done listening to Even Better :drool:

Its the killer combination Dis :lol:

How about Bono doing a mexican wave :combust:

Yeah the boy thing sucks ass big time :(

But I'm more uplifted today :happy:

I'll tell you why I got upset...

He's not here at the minute, he's on holiday. I went on his msn profile, just to see what he had written.

Everything used to be private on there and *prefer not to disclose* answers were always given.

He said he would never publicise his relationship with my friend, 'cos he didnt want it broadcast....he also said whatever he would write about the whole thing, would probably be a lie. 'Cos, he was lying at the minute about the relationship, 'cos it *wasnt were he wanted to be*

So, I goes on his profile to see in the little *marital status* column and it says *long-term relationship* <<< that made me sick. I know it's stupid, and i shouldnt have got upset. But it was just 'cos he had been feeding me lies!

Also in the favourite things column, he had put my friend. I know, it sounds like I just had a jealous moment, but it wasnt that at all. It was the fact that he said he would want to broadcast it!

Okay, so that was it :reject:

I know it was stupid :lol:

MBS said:

Oooo!! Maybe Edge can help us build it? :hyper : :hyper :
And then the Fly will be mine! :combust :

heh.
*giggles*
Erm......getting drunk on Bono.....I have a few interesting images of that......:shifty :......:drool :

yeah edge can build it then we'd leave the poor man to go find fly and mac :happy:
:lol:

Dis:hug:

sorry im being slow girls am tryin to do too many things at once

Bono just can't get enough
:drool: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom