PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Oh yeah, that... not enough of that lately. So I go to the gym. But ANYWAY!

I know how you feel. What are you writing / trying to write?
I did some crappy art today - didn't like the way it turned out at all. But at least it was an experiment.

Just my stupid fanfic. I started it in late 04/early 05. Dug it out and reread it a month ago, and it wasn't nearly as cringe-worthy as I remembered (although some parts sucked big time). It was at 25,000+ words, so I started editing what I didn't like, and writing more. And now...stuck. Sigh.

I know it was for the best, but there are times that I sort of regret dumping my uh....workout partner/friend. I suppose I could have kept him around for times like these. Oh well. It was just going nowhere, and I was getting too comfortable and complacent, not even trying to meet anyone else, because he was there when I needed him. Just a complicated situation rife with issues. :crazy:

I found this earlier when I was looking through my PB and I thought of you.

larry.jpg

:shifty:

:giggle: My son is mumbling in his sleep in the next room. Such a comforting sound.

And as for workouts, well, you just need to get out there and find yourself a new workout buddy. :up: I went out with my single girlfriends last weekend and there doesn't seem to be a shortage of single men over 30, at least not where she lives.

:giggle: My son is mumbling in his sleep in the next room. Such a comforting sound.

And as for workouts, well, you just need to get out there and find yourself a new workout buddy. :up: I went out with my single girlfriends last weekend and there doesn't seem to be a shortage of single men over 30, at least not where she lives.

Awwww. :cute:

My life is way too complicated and chaotic to even begin to look, at the moment. But this "thing" was a longstanding thing (the girls around here listened to me whine about it, ad nauseum :rolleyes: ) that had outlived its usefulness.

So...nothing, right now. :|

I think you did. :lol:

I'm pretty sure Edge is photoshopped out of that one.

Yeah, he's in the middle, like a sandwich... :ohmy:

Awwww. :cute:

My life is way too complicated and chaotic to even begin to look, at the moment. But this "thing" was a longstanding thing (the girls around here listened to me whine about it, ad nauseum :rolleyes: ) that had outlived its usefulness.

So...nothing, right now. :|

There's always fanfic :rolleyes: :giggle:

Yeah, he's in the middle, like a sandwich... :ohmy:

There's always fanfic :rolleyes: :giggle:

Except there's not because I can't think!! :scream: :lol:

note to anyone reading: If you're feeling 'lonely', do NOT, I repeat, do NOT watch the Numb video... or Mysterious Ways... or...

Picture1.png

Omg, the hottest 20 seconds ever committed to film. :drool: Being in between the two of them...

Meh, I'd rather be alone than be with someone just to be with them.

You can't tell me that, if given the chance, if a certain guitar player or singer... that you'd choose being alone over being with him, even if it was just once. You're young! You're single!

Except there's not because I can't think!! :scream: :lol:

Omg, the hottest 20 seconds ever committed to film. :drool: Being in between the two of them...

Achtung/Zoo Bono is pretty hawt, I'll give you that.

And there's always MY fanfic, sitting in your inbox :wink:

They were pretty meh. I thought I'd like them since I listened to a few songs and was a fan. But again....meh.

Muse was OK. :shrug:

;)

That's too bad. I think 30 Seconds To Mars is the actual opener before Muse, Silversun Pickups are before that so we may not even get there in time for them.

How was work tonight?

You can't tell me that, if given the chance, if a certain guitar player or singer... that you'd choose being alone over being with him, even if it was just once. You're young! You're single!

Reading this over again, it's all in fun you know - I'm not judging you or anything. And of course you'd rather be alone that be with someone you don't care about. My mind is in fanfic land right now, you'll have to forgive me *blush*

Achtung/Zoo Bono is pretty hawt, I'll give you that.

And there's always MY fanfic, sitting in your inbox :wink:

I'm old and single, and I'd hit that. :wink:

Yes, I'm sure your fanfic will keep me company later tonight when I'm wide awake. :love:

I definitely understand the desire for "companionship" or whatever. Like Monica or whoever on Friends says, it's been so long I wonder if they've changed it. :lol: Ah well. Such is life. :sigh: :lol:

Most of the time I absolutely LOVE being on my own, but every now and then it would be nice to have another person around.

I definitely understand the desire for "companionship" or whatever. Like Monica or whoever on Friends says, it's been so long I wonder if they've changed it. :lol: Ah well. Such is life. :sigh: :lol:

Most of the time I absolutely LOVE being on my own, but every now and then it would be nice to have another person around.

:lmao:
I love that stoopid show

I haven't been in a real, honest-to-goodness relationship for so long, that I honestly doubt my ability to be in one. :huh: I don't know if I could do it. All the being together, and making nice, and compromise...bleh.

Maybe all I'm cut out for is fuck-buddyness. :shrug:

I honestly don't know what I want. I'm like an angsty 15 year old. :reject: :lol:

I haven't been in a real, honest-to-goodness relationship for so long, that I honestly doubt my ability to be in one. :huh: I don't know if I could do it. All the being together, and making nice, and compromise...bleh.

Maybe all I'm cut out for is fuck-buddyness. :shrug:

I honestly don't know what I want. I'm like an angsty 15 year old. :reject: :lol:

The funny thing is that I highly doubt I have the ability to be in one either, despite me sometimes wanting to. I like living on my own, having my own space, and time by myself. I'm stuck in my ways, and would find it VERY hard to compromise and do things differently. Plus - boys are dirty and gross.

:lol: Angsty 15 yr olds, ftw!! :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom