PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild :kiss: Hi zu! :hug:

It is taking every ounce of strength and restraint that I have NOT to go out and buy the Lost DVD set today. :laugh: It will be about $200 with tax, and I really don't have that kind of extra money lying around. I'm SO tempted. I want it so badly!! :lol: Some of my co-workers have been trying to talk me into getting it, so I told them that if they wanted me to buy it so damn much, the least they could do would be to pony up some dolla bills for it. :laugh: They weren't so into that, unfortunately. :wink:

:wave: bc!
:hug:zu
:hug: Thora

wild :hug::wave::lol:
cori:wave::lol:
you two gals are making me chuckle....(the plaster is here to fix a wall in my bathroom, so I can't be too racous)

GG fabulous story from your uncle:applaud:

Oh, mann WIld, I'd have been jealous too of NI & Family . Luckly you've got your OWN stories now to tell!!!:lol::applaud::drool:

:lol: Thanks.

I've waited to buy all the seasons until now, as I'm a dork and prefer to get the cool collector sets of TV shows. If I wait until Christmas time, I might be able to get it for an even better price, so that's definitely some incentive to not be rash and impulsive right now. :lol:

My kids are going to go buy that LOST set today. They are crazy nuts for it. :coocoo: :lol:

So alright you guys, is it a pirate or a king now cuz now I'm confused :eyebrow:
or is it, the KING of the PIRATES!
(sorry, haven't had my coffee)

Is it bad that I'm considering rescheduling my dentist appt tomorrow because I forgot and made it on the Moscow concert day? Anyone know when it will start here in the US? I think I am the one who is :coocoo:

Gg that's a cool story. I saw your request about the pic. I'll keep my eye out of course. :hmm: I've got tons of old magazines with random pics I've never had the time to scan, plus my scanner is really crappy and never makes old photos look better than a grainy mess, but I will definitely look.

Thanks. Do you have any idea if you've ever seen a pic even remotely close to it? Cause that t-shirt really does not ring a bell with me. :) Thanks for trying to help anyway.

How is everyone doing?

My kids are going to go buy that LOST set today. They are crazy nuts for it. :coocoo: :lol:

So alright you guys, is it a pirate or a king now cuz now I'm confused :eyebrow:

Is it bad that I'm considering rescheduling my dentist appt tomorrow because I forgot and made it on the Moscow concert day? Anyone know when it will start here in the US? I think I am the one who is :coocoo:

Aww, that's awesome! I really should have pre-ordered it months ago.

I don't blame you for re-scheduling. :) It should be a fabulous show! There's an 11 hour time difference between Moscow and Vancouver, so I would assume it starts at around 10am PST. I think... :lol:

Cori, I am SO glad I'm not the only one who thought of Gilbert and Sullivan when I read Comet's post :lol: Musical Theatre Geeks, ftw! :hi5:

and to answer your question, Comet. We're all pirates after having our eye poked out. He, or rather IT is the king with a (not so) tiny crown. :lol:

Are there lots of extras on the Lost DVD box set? You could always wait a bit a buy it used on Amazon, Thora. But I know what you mean about wanting it NAO!!!!!!!!

Hmm... I've got lunch from 11 to 1pm so I might be able to catch some of this - don't know if I"ll get sound at work though. But isn't any setlist party gonna be kind of a letdown after Helsinki 2?

Yes, I was thinking along the lines of it being crowned the new "fifth member of U2."

That's where the crown came in. :wink:

Hmm... I've got lunch from 11 to 1pm so I might be able to catch some of this - don't know if I"ll get sound at work though. But isn't any setlist party gonna be kind of a letdown after Helsinki 2?
It's their first and only concert in Moscow right? Then I think they would play it safe and do the usual first night setlist.. could be wrong though, ofcourse.

Would you like an eye patch?? :shifty:
:wink: Seems like I'm gonna need one if more pics will be posted.

Yes, I was thinking along the lines of it being crowned the new "fifth member of U2."

That's where the crown came in. :wink:

:shifty: Can we crown it the most glorious member of the band?

Are there lots of extras on the Lost DVD box set? You could always wait a bit a buy it used on Amazon, Thora. But I know what you mean about wanting it NAO!!!!!!!!

Yep. What I'm especially excited about is a 12 minute epilogue that continues the story. I suppose it will be uploaded on YouTube any time now, but I kinda was hoping to wait to see that until I got the DVD's.

Plus, it's packaged in this really cool looking box with all sorts of fun stuff. :D

Because this one sorta should be here.... :shifty:

CHOKESbyfioanaadam.jpg

*cough* I mean.. YARRR

Thanks. Do you have any idea if you've ever seen a pic even remotely close to it? Cause that t-shirt really does not ring a bell with me. :) Thanks for trying to help anyway.

How is everyone doing?

It's not ringing any bells no, but I've no doubt he hasn't finished ringing all my bells yet.

(wtf, don't mind me, I know not what I say :uhoh: ) :lol:

Aww, that's awesome! I really should have pre-ordered it months ago.

I don't blame you for re-scheduling. :) It should be a fabulous show! There's an 11 hour time difference between Moscow and Vancouver, so I would assume it starts at around 10am PST. I think... :lol:

Thanks :hmm: and if that includes the opening act maybe U2 is a bit later. I guess I'm ok if my appt. is at 2:30, the show will be over by then... I had my phone and the number , I was so ready to do it!

Yep. What I'm especially excited about is a 12 minute epilogue that continues the story. I suppose it will be uploaded on YouTube any time now, but I kinda was hoping to wait to see that until I got the DVD's.

Plus, it's packaged in this really cool looking box with all sorts of fun stuff. :D

Yes the epilogue should be cool! Since it isn't just deleted scenes and such, but they have said it's to be included as actual official part of the series, they just couldn't fit it in the broadcast time. There will be a lot of fun stuff, I always like the bloopers!

Back
Top Bottom