PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amy, Thora was talking about watching the blooper reel when you get a TV show on DVD. And Comet said she hates it when they don't have bloopers. She said "What, like you're too good to show us your bloopers?" And i thought that was hilarious and could have multiple meanings. :giggle:

Amy, Thora was talking about watching the blooper reel when you get a TV show on DVD. And Comet said she hates it when they don't have bloopers. She said "What, like you're too good to show us your bloopers?" And i thought that was hilarious and could have multiple meanings. :giggle:

Thanks for explaining!:wink:

:hug::hug: deeg!!! miss ya!

AHOY, maties!
I see eye patches are being garnered, planks being "tested" , a crown being polished. AAAARRRRRR!!!T'is a fine day!

I'm about to ship ouit and I will speak to to you when I land on the downtown shore! Aye!

:yawn: I'm not gonna make it into the new thread. Early rise tomorrow as I'm going to see Domo, got a 3.5hr train ride ahead of me.

:wave: G'nite lovely ladies(and Wild:sexywink: ).

Because this one sorta should be here.... :shifty:

CHOKESbyfioanaadam.jpg

Because i can :giggle:

I was expecting there to be an entire new thread by the time I got back. :tsk: :lol:

So on Thursday my department's hosting the weekly BBQ, and we just finished planning everything. Oh my god it's going to be the most awesome thing EVER!! :lol: I'll hopefully be able to snag some great pictures, because it's going to be too good not to take multiple incriminating photos. I'm so dorkily excited!! :D We're doing a Hawaiian theme, and the guys are going to wear grass skirts and coconut bras, and one of the guys is even going to dress up like Dog the Bounty Hunter! :lmao: Should be hilarious!

Wild ^^ :lol:

Thora, that sounds fun!

and Thora and VP: We have the Blu-Ray box set. Oh deeeear God, it's beauuuuutiful. :faint:

Back
Top Bottom