PGP....oh, we look so beautiful tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh, also got a Spanish phrasebook... I now know the origin of the word "pantaloons" :giggle:

Yay :drunk: gluey! :hug: How many widgets have you gone through tonight? :shifty:

*listens to UTEOTW*

Ahhh, I'm happy now!

*listens to moans and groans on her headphones*

Hey, that rhymes, should I tell Bono?

Alisaura said:
Ooh, also got a Spanish phrasebook... I now know the origin of the word "pantaloons" :giggle:

Yay :drunk: gluey! :hug: How many widgets have you gone through tonight? :shifty:

*listens to UTEOTW*

4 widges and 1/2 a bottel of wine! :drunk:

bonocomet said:

He obviously makes you incapable of coherent speech as well :lol:

He does! I meant NEEDS. Oh dear, now my head has gone in a whole different direction.....

gimme a break, it's 4 a.m. here!

:hug:

Alisaura said:

True!

:drool:

:ohmy: Way to go! :lol: You've decided you like Guinness, then? Or are you just doing it for the widgets? :wink:

Anyone ever try the Guinness Stout? That's the fizzier one gluey, more like the regular beer texture you were asking about the other nite. I like it :yes:

kafrun said:

You're very welcome :hug: We all take care of each other(Feed each other's addictions..)

Well I dont' know about you but I didn't have an ddiiciton until Icame here!! :giggle:

bonocomet said:

Anyone ever try the Guinness Stout? That's the fizzier one gluey, more like the regular beer texture you were asking about the other nite. I like it :yes:

:ohmy: haven't seen th at one here.....must look....feed the addictione

753b5503.jpg

*is a Guinness virgin* :reject:

I also love how one of the "essential phrases" at the front of this book is "Donde esta el bano?" (I can't make the little squiggle over the N)

aka "where is the toilet?" :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom