PGP....oh, we look so beautiful tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gluey kaf Jen comet and I don't think I've met Mot officially before! :wave: :hug:

I has buyed Stuffs! :yes: :D

... did I hear someone say I needed to hear something? :shifty:

And yes, it is a monumentally crappy day here :mad:

Just found this on the Live Earth site.....doesn't look like B will appear...he just cares....:love:

Cause Celebs
Stars Who Care

ec0e1d97.jpg

MSN Entertainment

As we focus on the Live Earth effort to bring together artists and activists around the world, here's a look at some other celebrities who are using their fame and fortune in the service of a range of social missions.

BONO: (as seen with former President Bill Clinton): The year after Irish rock band U2 appeared at Live Aid, lead singer Bono told Rolling Stone that his motivation to become involved with social and political causes began when he attended "The Secret Policeman's Ball," one of the 1979 benefit events produced for Amnesty International by Monty Python's John Cleese and producer Martin Lewis. U2's catalog has long incorporated songs with powerful political and social themes, but Bono himself has carried his mission much further. Since 1999 he has focused on aid for Africa through a campaign for Third World debt relief, tabling any personal political preferences to reach out to world leaders from every point on the ideological compass. Honored as Time magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2005 (shared with Bill and Melinda Gates), Bono is harnessing celebrity power and retail marketing through the highly visible Product (RED) initiative.

glueygluey :hug:

ok y s i loading...

kaf if you EVER find vid of this entire song TELL ME... I've collected as many video snippets as i can find of this show but nothing from the end of this song has turned up :(

Ok here it is:

http://www.you .com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=057294FF61526143

if you're impatient just go to the last minute.... make sure you let it run all the way to the end... :drool:

Alisaura said:
Gluey kaf Jen comet and I don't think I've met Mot officially before! :wave: :hug:

I has buyed Stuffs! :yes: :D

... did I hear someone say I needed to hear something? :shifty:

And yes, it is a monumentally crappy day here :mad:

Hi officially!!! :)

bonocomet said:
glueygluey :hug:

ok y s i loading...

kaf if you EVER find vid of this entire song TELL ME... I've collected as many video snippets as i can find of this show but nothing from the end of this song has turned up :(
UTEOTW Portland? :hmm:

Hey Ali :sexywink:

Stupid Gav here (my laptop) I cleaned his face and vacuumed his keys and he's giving me shite tonight...which is how I know my laptop is a man!!!

Bono Mot said:
Stupid Gav here (my laptop) I cleaned his face and vacuumed his keys and he's giving me shite tonight...which is how I know my laptop is a man!!!

hahahahaha
i cleaned mine the other day and wiped the table and tidied my paperwork and it was playin up too

they dont like being cleaned do they .

*in Napoleon Dynamite voice*

Yesssssssssssss!

Moans and groans successful! Thanks, comet!!!

gluey said:

:grumpy: Geez and I just thought you were REALLY happy to see me!

I must have been, and didn't even know it! :lol:

Ok if you have headphones handy use them... easier to hear the last few seconds of that file.

mysterious_jen said:
hi ALi what you buy today ?
I got... a backpack, a packable duffel bag, some airline circulation-type socks (damn those things aren't cheap!), normal socks, a little clock/torch thing, and picked up my new glasses... :nerd:

After payday, I get jeans and power adaptors... and that should be about it... :ohmy:

bonocomet said:
yes you must hear something... I'll have the y si link up in a sec...

Download complete... thank you!! :bow:

Bono Mot said:
Hi officially!!! :)
:D Was it you I saw talking about grits the other day? I'm visiting Atlanta soon and a friend there has promised to feed me Southern cooking until I explode... :uhoh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom