PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WB DG :hug: I would love to have a dog(s) to walk on nice evenings, but I'm afraid I'd be a bad pet-parent on cold or rainy/snowy nights :reject: it takes a special person to be a good dog owner :yes:

Hi SG, Sami and Bri! :hug: I'm here for a few minutes before I go to watch Rock Star at 8.

I had some car trouble tonight. :( I think everything's okay now. It was a bit frustrating. This was the first time my car's ever given me trouble since I bought him almost 2 years ago. In a bit I'm going to go see if it will start - if it does, that's good. :)

SG :hug: I'm still not great but I'm a lot better, I'll actually be able to function at the wedding! :happy: I really pulled a muscle or something on my side, it's really bad. :yikes: My uncle made me crack up laughing before, and I was in such pain from it but I couldn't stop! :|

How are you?

Thora :yikes: I hope your car is okay!

Bri :hug: See above. :wink:

Russty! :hug: Haven't spoken to you in sooo long! How are you?? I was at my aunt and her fiance's house today and he is totally obsessed with Pearl Jam- I thought of you! :love:

Did you steal her fiance for me? :giggle: :wink:

I'm doing good. I'm supposed to be working. But B isn't home so I said fuck it and decided to see if anyone was on. And here you all are! :dance: :heart:

:hug: to everyone! :hyper:

Sami - (Rather than type it all out again :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing all right, thanks :) About 1/3 of my novel is done as far as the final revisions ( I think :lol: ) plus I have a job interview this monday to work with a company that takes school pictures for the northern half of the state. A lot of travel but it would be exactly what I need as far as a job , because it would be a seasonal position, leaving time to circulate my manuscript to publishers but keep busy and make some money at the same time.

Rock star was awesome tonight :yes: :rockon:

I'm glad you're a little better; I hope your side heals up quickly, though :uhoh: thats no fun at all!

Russty!!! :hyper: :hug: How are you?

Hi Russty! :hug:

FUCK IT! Didn't start. :angry: This really blows. The guy from BCAA who helped me after work tonight said to run the car for half an hour, which I did. Then he told me to clean the battery because there was some corrosion on it. Did that. It didn't make a fucking difference. I don't know what I'm going to do. Grrrr. :sad:

Sami, I bought it used, so there's no warranty left on it. I can call BCAA again, but they'll just give me a jump and tell me to run it again for a half hour I assume. Gah.

RockStar is on. Gonna go watch that and hope it makes me feel better. Be back in a bit.

:hug:

Thora that really sucks about your car. :hug:

SG the job sounds great! I hope you get it!

I've been going crazy pretty much while I haven't been around. I was really pushing to do all this stuff with my art. Trying to really work it as a business that would get me into teaching and traveling to lecture. Essentially it boiled down to me having a meltdown the other night. I've just decided along with a good mentor of mine that I met with today that its impossible for me to do all of this right now with young children. Maggie is in her 60s and said even at her age its hard to have a real life and make a living as an artist. I've decided to just go back to doing it more as a thing I love rather then pushing it so much. I'm still going to enter shows, but that is alot easier to do and I can just enter things that I have already made.

So here I am. Even though I should be sitting out on the deck sketching the new design before I loose all the natural light out there I figured aw hell I deserve to screw around for a bit. :D :rockon:

Russty Cat said:

I've been going crazy pretty much while I haven't been around. I was really pushing to do all this stuff with my art. Trying to really work it as a business that would get me into teaching and traveling to lecture. Essentially it boiled down to me having a meltdown the other night. I've just decided along with a good mentor of mine that I met with today that its impossible for me to do all of this right now with young children. Maggie is in her 60s and said even at her age its hard to have a real life and make a living as an artist. I've decided to just go back to doing it more as a thing I love rather then pushing it so much. I'm still going to enter shows, but that is alot easier to do and I can just enter things that I have already made.

So here I am. Even though I should be sitting out on the deck sketching the new design before I loose all the natural light out there I figured aw hell I deserve to screw around for a bit. :D :rockon:

She sounds like a great mentor for you, Russty! If you push yourself too hard, your art will suffer, anyway. You have to love what you do as an artist to create something worth creating :hug:

besides, there's no sense in making yourself sick :no: then you can't work on it at all and you lose precious family time

Sami-i found a site on my phone that allows me to access any website from it. :love: Hope you feel better. :hug: My blood sugars have been off lately and I feel lousy. Think Im gona go to sleep. Ill pop on if I can before I work tomorrow or after. Have a good nite ladies! :hug::heart:

Back
Top Bottom