PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Came back to say I'm still waiting for VIDEO of that Stand By Me moment... Bono drumming and Larry singing... we needs it NAOW! I've looked for ever with no luck, though I haven't looked recently.

Ok bye for real. :hug: :wave:

Oh that reminds me. I bought a new Dutch flag today. A thicker and sturdier one than my last.

But now the major question is. What do I pimp it with? I mean, I could make another Batsignal on it, but I could also do something else. :hmm: I don't know yet. Any suggestions?

Oh that reminds me. I bought a new Dutch flag today. A thicker and sturdier one than my last.

But now the major question is. What do I pimp it with? I mean, I could make another Batsignal on it, but I could also do something else. :hmm: I don't know yet. Any suggestions?

I thought of one but it'd look like a giant sausage :lol:

Jeez, that new graffiti looks so generic, like the owner of the building paid to have it put there, rather than some random graffiti artist. Lame!

that's awful about the stage collapse. Happens too often. :(

My weekend: tomorrow evening I'll be on a boat with some work folks - weather will be glorious, and we always have an amazing time on this guy's boat!

Saturday night - dinner and karaoke with some friends. :)

rattler.jpg

:wink:

:laugh:

This thread is great.

(aside from the picture of Bono's...well...rattler...from 360, it's a lot less appropriate than the last thread :wink: whee!)

:lmao: It's taken off again!!!

No it's the actual pic of Bono's rattler. The one he drew for the children's auction. Imageshack keeps taking it down. :laugh:

Maybe I should draw THAT on my flag. :wink:

Some of my sweaty New York Bono for you guys. :sexywink :

NY7-20-2011cpenyak172.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak166.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak168.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak165.jpg

NY7-20-2011cpenyak164.jpg
Hot sweaty Bono..... :combust:

I need to vent:

So I'm going to Minneapolis next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for a concert/trip. I booked this trip and bought the tickets before I started my summer job. My boss is giving me a hard time about being off those couple of days next week.

Okay first of all, I sit here day in and day out. I barely have any work to do. This past week she's been away, I've had maybe an hour of work for the whole week. She's off until Tuesday and then she goes away on vacation again on Friday (one of the days I need off). Basically she's acting like I need to be here 24/7 when in reality, she doesn't even need someone to work this job because there is no work. She emails me this morning and tells me that I took more time off this summer then she expected. Okay well during the interview I told her exactly what days I needed off and she said that was okay. Why did she hire me then?? :angry :

I'm just pissed because she's like "Oh I could really use you in the office next week on those days." Why? so I can sit here and stare into space while you're on vacation again. Grrrr :angry :
I'm sorry your boss is being such a bitch.

I'm dreading going back to work :sigh :

since i got back from Canada i went in for 1 day was off 4 , then was in for a whole week , then off for 2 weeks sick, went back last Monday but have been off since Tuesday. It is genuine i'm not well but i hate the awkwardness when i go back in. :sad :

The dr won't do anything more until i had that camera capsule scan (i'll speak to his Secretary on Monday as see how that's going & explain what's been happening)

It's the retrn to work interview i'm dreading,what more can i tell them. It's like i've committed murder rather than be ill :sigh :
:hug:

Bono can bang me anytime :shifty :
Me too.

OMG I just had the most weirdest U2 thought EVER!!!!

Them playing naked twister :shifty :
:shifty:

There is no evidence to prove that isn't happening at this very moment. Totally could be. We don't know that's it's not.
:lol:

Bono and Edge would.

Totally.
And under other circumstances, Adam. Because, accoring to stories I've read about their early days (and a certain photo CK posted), he has no qualms about being naked.

Unfortunately, Larry would think their completely batshit insane and leave. So no nekkidLarry :sad:

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom