PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup, for a few months, when I was 21. I did an exchange program while I was in university, and I did my minor in Sociology (focused on the Irish troubles) there. It was AWESOME! :love: We were mainly in Dublin and Belfast, but of course got to go to a lot of other cities as well. And in our free time we did a lot of traveling around and touristy stuff whenever we could. :)

That's awesome!!

It's been my dream to work abroad there, long before I was a U2 fan :wink:

It's been my dream
Guys did you hear the clip where Larry sings Stand By Me and Bono drums? Larry actually has a really nice signing voice, entirely different from the way he sung Dirty old town etc!

:hyper:

Can someone upload it to megaupload?? I'm having trouble with the other one.

Got my first game of the football season on Saturday :drool:

Sunday, get NI to spoil me & cook dinner :wink:

That sounds nice :hug:

I was there just as I started becoming a huge fan, so I didn't know anything about where their houses were/Windmill Lane, etc. back then. All I knew about was the hotel & nightclub. :)

The U2 Specific Graffiti Has Been Painted Over - Hanover Quay (Dublin) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

:sad: Bring a can of spraypaint then. Some graffiti jerks painted all over the U2 wall across the studios.

That's cool you got to see that though.

When I get there, I have to think of the perfect thing to write on "the wall"

Go to Windmill Lane and spraypaint U2 stuff over the graffiti there too :) (especially the large 'Fuck Off Bono' on the pavement DDDD: )

Fukc. At a festival in Belgium a huge shelter tent just collapsed due to major bad weather and a tree collapsed on it.

My friend is at that festival. Phones aren't working anymore. Apparently six death. No clue on the injured. :panic:

OMG I just had the most weirdest U2 thought EVER!!!!

Them playing naked twister :shifty:

:drool:

I wanna play.

Fukc. At a festival in Belgium a huge shelter tent just collapsed due to major bad weather and a tree collapsed on it.

My friend is at that festival. Phones aren't working anymore. Apparently six death. No clue on the injured. :panic:

That's scary :ohmy: Hope your friend is okay :hug:

I hope so too. :sigh: It just made the news and it's trending on Twitter. Some insensitive assholes asking wtf it is. Just do a damn search.

Whoa, this is just happening too much in the last few days! :sad: Hope your friend is okay too.

Back
Top Bottom