PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's so frustrating! I'm annoyed on your behalf! :fist:

Hopefully you can forget about her and enjoy your time off. You did everything right. It's her problem that she's all of a sudden having, so if she wants to get her underwear all in a knot, well, sucks to be her. People like that are so aggravating. It's like she's trying to go on a power trip or something. :tsk:

I'm the first person that has ever worked for her so she clearly needs to work on her manager skills.

I applied for another job yesterday. It's still at my school but it's the front desk person for residence.

I'm the first person that has ever worked for her so she clearly needs to work on her manager skills.

I applied for another job yesterday. It's still at my school but it's the front desk person for residence.

Hmm, well, that explains a bit. It still doesn't excuse her shitty behaviour, though.

Good luck with getting the new job! :up:

I've got a fun day today, which will be nice. :) I'm on the events planning committee, and today we're going to a bunch of golf courses to look at their facilities, so we can decide on a venue for our Christmas party. For the last few years we've gone to a nice lookout place downtown, but we wanted to do something cheaper and in our own city this year, so we're going on a field trip today for a few hours. And there's also a BBQ for lunch, so hooray for good food. :) And then at some point I'll have to get my actual work done too, but we'll see. :wink:

I've got a fun day today, which will be nice. :) I'm on the events planning committee, and today we're going to a bunch of golf courses to look at their facilities, so we can decide on a venue for our Christmas party. For the last few years we've gone to a nice lookout place downtown, but we wanted to do something cheaper and in our own city this year, so we're going on a field trip today for a few hours. And there's also a BBQ for lunch, so hooray for good food. :) And then at some point I'll have to get my actual work done too, but we'll see. :wink:

Can I come? :wink:

Sounds like a great day. Have fun! :hug:

I'm dreading going back to work :sigh:

since i got back from Canada i went in for 1 day was off 4 , then was in for a whole week , then off for 2 weeks sick, went back last Monday but have been off since Tuesday. It is genuine i'm not well but i hate the awkwardness when i go back in. :sad:

The dr won't do anything more until i had that camera capsule scan (i'll speak to his Secretary on Monday as see how that's going & explain what's been happening)

It's the retrn to work interview i'm dreading,what more can i tell them. It's like i've committed murder rather than be ill :sigh:

:hug: :therethere:

Is there anyway you can get a doctor's note explaining that you are really sick?

Here we self certificate for he first 4 days then we have to get a Dr. certificate. it don't help that they don't know much about the condition.I'm hoping Kate , my consultant's secretary will help as she always helped my aunt.

It's at times like this i miss my aunt. She is the only other person that i know how went through what i've got, so the only one that wold have truly understood.

Here we self certificate for he first 4 days then we have to get a Dr. certificate. it don't help that they don't know much about the condition.I'm hoping Kate , my consultant's secretary will help as she always helped my aunt.

It's at times like this i miss my aunt. She is the only other person that i know how went through what i've got, so the only one that wold have truly understood.

I'm so sorry you're going through this Wild :hug: I know I don't have the same thing as you, but I know how to feel with the not knowing what you have thing. I went through that for years with my vertigo.

It's frustrating eh?

If you need to vent, you know where to find me.

I'm gonna hang out with my friends for 2 days because they'll be far from me in college...

Oh, and probably rewatch that vid of Larry singing...again...and again...

You lived in Ireland???? :ohmy:

I probably knew that and just forgot :reject:

Yup, for a few months, when I was 21. I did an exchange program while I was in university, and I did my minor in Sociology (focused on the Irish troubles) there. It was AWESOME! :love: We were mainly in Dublin and Belfast, but of course got to go to a lot of other cities as well. And in our free time we did a lot of traveling around and touristy stuff whenever we could. :)

Guys did you hear the clip where Larry sings Stand By Me and Bono drums? Larry actually has a really nice signing voice, entirely different from the way he sung Dirty old town etc!

Yup, for a few months, when I was 21. I did an exchange program while I was in university, and I did my minor in Sociology (focused on the Irish troubles) there. It was AWESOME! :love: We were mainly in Dublin and Belfast, but of course got to go to a lot of other cities as well. And in our free time we did a lot of traveling around and touristy stuff whenever we could. :)

I totally want to do that. :)

Guys did you hear the clip where Larry sings Stand By Me and Bono drums? Larry actually has a really nice signing voice, entirely different from the way he sung Dirty old town etc!

No! :ohmy: Pls to post! :D

I totally want to do that. :)

I highly recommend doing a semester abroad. SO fabulous! It was crazy busy, but it was one of the best experiences of my life. :love:

No! :ohmy: Pls to post! :D

I highly recommend doing a semester abroad. SO fabulous! It was crazy busy, but it was one of the best experiences of my life. :love:

Let me find the link. I think Comet posted it in the different instruments thread. :D

Dang that sounds good. :hmm: I wonder if my Uni has an exchange policy with an Irish university... I could do my internship abroad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom