PGP.....Just a bunch of girls looking for a......Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TommyLee.jpg

ha! take THAT!!

night Drea :wave:

Bri, I need one of those straws you hold in your mouth and type with while I'm on the treadmill. :lol: i'm sure that would work beautifully!

I keep forgetting that when I see Aerosmith in November Motley Crue is playing with them!!! :hyper: :combust: (I don't really like or know much of the Crue's music, but Tommy is enough for me)

Sad_Girl said:
"Yeah - I , um... I think that's enough oil, Luv"

"No. It's really not." :evil:

:lmao:

i swear, if that belt got unbuckled those jeans look ready to just fall off! could they be cut any lower???

Night Bri! And I have to go, which is tragic. Ah, it's just like the old days. Online for long stretches of time and NO work accomplished! But good to see you girls :heart:

Night, all :hug:

sami0201 said:

I know!! :ohmy:

OMG did you see Tommy's today when he stood up? :yikes: I thought they were going to fall off!

:mad: i can't believe i missed that!

ok i'm really goin now!

I LOVE the way Beckham wears those jeans :drool:

:sigh: I suppose I will be following in the footsteps of all of my other girls and going to bed. :hug: good night and sweet dreams to you all! :heart:

I guess I've missed you all. I'm just back from the memorial service now. I'm so glad I went - it was amazing. I'll put a picture of the program in my journal before I go to bed tonight. Such a wonderful service, but I cried a lot.

I was stupid and forgot to tape RockStar, so I'm gonna go check and see if I can watch any of it online.

:hug: :hug:

sheeesh 22 pages in ONE NIGHT :faint:

ok... I'll be busy for few hours reading the thread...

:evil: bought meself sushi for lunch... and Ben&Jerry's Fossil fuel... that's the best ice cream I've ever had! sadly they don't have the Dublin mudslide here... I want to try that one so badly!

I hate doing laundry! :scream: :sad:

Hopefully I have one machine left to go. So I'm taking a break atm. :D
My dad and sister will probably come home later and have a ton of clothes they want washed :(

WildHoney said:
Night Jez:hug :

Dirty erotic Dreams :evil :
Galeongirl said:
Nite JEz...

Have nice, CLEAN :edge: dreams : sexywink: as we all know you won't :lol :

Well, one of you were right... :shifty: But I'm not gonna tell you who :lol: :eek:

I'm never right, so I know :wink:

:tsk: you are all such bad girls.... :tsk:

ok, so it took me 1,5 hour to read trough the thread.....

I still don't see why ppl love beckham so much.... :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom