PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't know you were artsy. What kind of stuff do you make?

ZU makes ***wonderful*** :hyper: :heart: Trading Cards !

You know, ZU,why not post some of your fav Scrapbook pages!:hyper:
at some future point!

I'd love to do a Scrapbook of U2 No Line/Claw tour....but it'll have to get in line in back of other projects! ( the Other Projects ARE cool, and one is :love: *R&R-Concert* :love: orientated!

AT least hough I can plan out ( design layouts )a good portion of that U2 SB, and since the concerts will be going on into mid-year I can work up the acual finished product by the time 2010 ends!

:ohmy: what?...... NOW you show up!!!

:hug:

going to read your your post

sospend a few minswme,I wasjust getting ready tolog-off herein the cafe!

I've been stuck in my neighborhood for 2 days!

I had to bust outta there ! :lol:

oh it's nice enough BUT esp in THIS weather...
no crafty-type shops, or bookshops near by to be able to walk to! Or even a few stops by bus! :sigh: :(

ZU makes ***wonderful*** :hyper: :heart: Trading Cards !

You know, ZU,why not post some of your fav Scrapbook pages!:hyper:
at some future point!

I'd love to do a Scrapbook of U2 No Line/Claw tour....but it'll have to get in line in back of other projects! ( the Other Projects ARE cool, and one is :love: *R&R-Concert* :love: orientated!

AT least hough I can plan out ( design layouts )a good portion of that U2 SB, and since the concerts will be going on into mid-year I can work up the acual finished product by the time 2010 ends!

Aw, thanks :hug:
I might - I have some other pretty cool song lyric ones too.

I had to sort of go all minimalist on my U2360 scrapbook b/c there were Soooooooo many pics - I included almost 200 in the final product.

:ohmy: what?...... NOW you show up!!!

:hug:

going to read your your post

sospend a few minswme,I wasjust getting ready tolog-off herein the cafe!

I've been stuck in my neighborhood for 2 days!

I had to bust outta there ! :lol:

oh it's nice enough BUT esp in THIS weather...
no crafty-type shops, or bookshops near by to be able to walk to! Or even a few stops by bus! :sigh: :(

Oh no! I guess there are drawbacks to every neighborhood. :hug:
I hope you're staying warm and safe. Today they closed down the freeway b/c the wind was so bad - 3 fatalities. :sad:

Aw, thanks :hug:
I might - I have some other pretty cool song lyric ones too.

hey, you deserve ithe praise!!

oh.....cool ....song lyrics!

I had to sort of go all minimalist on my U2360 scrapbook b/c there were Soooooooo many pics - I included almost 200 in the final product.

what do you mean by "minimalist"? Lik emostly pics and not much elsein the way of desigining it?

what do you mean by "minimalist"? Lik emostly pics and not much elsein the way of desigining it?

Exactly! (you read my mind!) I did them almost all on plain white or black pages with opposite ink - lots of hand written captions with arrows and such - so it kind of looks like a layout design. I like it. :shrug:

sc06948c96.jpg

sc0694a3d9.jpg

sc0694db58.jpg

The words on this one are what my son said when we found the butterfly wing on a walk one day.

Exactly! (you read my mind!) I did them almost all on plain white or black pages with opposite ink - lots of hand written captions with arrows and such - so it kind of looks like a layout design. I like it. :shrug:

ther hand written CAPS and arrows& stuff sounds like a real fun touch to it!

I don't think I'll do much :uhoh: hand-writtern stuff...
my hand writing can be pretty for a little while in a semi-script way....
but i get to tired tooo fast w it as a left-hander !

ANdonce i try and speed it up.....:uhoh: watch out !!!
Near-Illegibilty Avenue aproaches waayy TOO fasst!!! :huh::grumpy::lol:

Wow, I didn't even notice. Jem and some others were up late a couple nights this week :wink:

I know!! :lol:

that's why I came here tothe Net cafe
..b/c with allthe stuff related to the Apt( and with the added on to problems )- i've only gotten into art almost 1- 21/2 hrs average compared to usually 4 - 6 hrs this whole month!!

SOI couldn't catch up on the 15 pgs Imissed with only the 70 mins I had!

Oh I got the cellphone from :heart: my sis and gotit workingby Sat night! :hyper:

I'll FINALY have my Landl-ine in by the 29th!!!:hyper::love:

VERY cool about the cellphone. I/we haven't had a landline for almost a year now - no problems. My parents/grandma were the only ppl who ever used it and now my grandma doesn't really call out much and my folks just use the cell #. And best of all? no solicitors?

:lol: What are you working on lately? I hung one of your pieces (from the Brooklyn Bridge) up in my office :love:

i remember ! :hug:

well not much B/C of all the apt stuff!

I was working on some stationary w Lotus flowers/ bubs/leaves
photos that I took this summer...... That IS I have several I wan tto do!

I started one...but getting rid of the "edging"--
that sometimes hapens when you delete areas you DON't want from a photo--making it more silouettey.... IN Photoshop.

take a LONGggggggg time to correct! :|

AND trhen I think the IT person fixing upthe system with the new server--- might have dleted allthe work I did on it! Tuispiwece wasonly on 1 cputer's desk topVS the harddrive!

YThe ONLY goodthing IS I HAVE gotten more adept AT erasing this edging problem-so I should be faster now,once I start up again --probablytomorrow!

I was working on some stationary w Lotus flowers/ bubs/leaves
photos that I took this summer...... That IS I have several I wan tto do!

I started one...but getting rid of the "edging"--
that sometimes hapens when you delete areas you DON't want from a photo--making it more silouettey.... IN Photoshop.

take a LONGggggggg time to correct! :|

AND trhen I think the IT person fixing upthe system with the new server--- might have dleted allthe work I did on it! Tuispiwece wasonly on 1 cputer's desk topVS the harddrive!

YThe ONLY goodthing IS I HAVE gotten more adept AT erasing this edging problem-so I should be faster now,once I start up again --probablytomorrow!

Sounds pretty cool, the stationary project. I'll be doing some photoshopping myself tomorrow - trying to make Mr.Z a shirt like Larry wears on the tour - the one with the birds. Gotta turn the design from a photo of LMJ into an iron on but have to 'touch it up' a bit first.

Hope everything's not deleted! :yikes: :no:

It's 10 pm here, and after my night last night :crack: I need to get some sleep. I posted some new art pcs on the previous page if you get a chance to look at 'em before you have to leave.

Good finally talking to you :hug: and hopefully you'll be around again before X-mas.

EARLY IN OCT..........

I suddenly got back my ability to Internaly Visualize then draw...
complex architectual urban-scapes--often "futuristc" SF ones

SOmetimes contemporary...
and one's where I envision cites with more advancedand Beautifguly designed Solar-Power arrays on rooftoops etc and a lot more plantings,fountains and rooftop or Multi-leveled roof=rtoped buildings with roof-top gardens!

EARLY IN OCT..........

I suddenly got back my ability to Internaly Visualize then draw...
complex architectual urban-scapes--often "futuristc" SF ones

SOmetimes contemporary...
and one's where I envision cites with more advancedand Beautifguly designed Solar-Power arrays on rooftoops etc and a lot more plantings,fountains and rooftop or Multi-leveled roof=rtoped buildings with roof-top gardens!

SOunds very cool. I can't really visualize 'original' things a lot of times, which is why I tend to steer towards collage art and altered art.

Sounds pretty cool, the stationary project. I'll be doing some photoshopping myself tomorrow - trying to make Mr.Z a shirt like Larry wears on the tour - the one with the birds. Gotta turn the design from a photo of LMJ into an iron on but have to 'touch it up' a bit first.

Hope everything's not deleted! :yikes: :no:

It's 10 pm here, and after my night last night :crack: I need to get some sleep. I posted some new art pcs on the previous page if you get a chance to look at 'em before you have to leave.

Good finally talking to you :hug: and hopefully you'll be around again before X-mas.

cool! I'lltake a look! :hyper: and thanks!

good luck w your photo shopping!

very nice to chat w you atlast again!
AND we added almost a page to the near end!:hyper::lol:

go well!

and MerryChristmas to you and your fam! :hug: ( in case we miss each other)
I'll be at art tomorrow but i'm lmost postitive ...oh wait (forgot you're on Holiday Vacation!yippie::giggle:) .........well if you'rearound a bit in the afternoon, between doing all your stuff!

glad yorbro & fam made it in!

Back
Top Bottom