PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: That's cool!(Uh yeah, literally!).

So does he shake it all out once he gets inside? :shifty:

In the newspaper there was this really nice pic today of one of the polar bears in the Zoo. It was so happy it was rolling around in the snow outside! :cute: And the penguins were dancing on the ice!

I LOVE it!!!!

Once when my son was about 2, he looked at a pic of Bono and George Bush. He says "Bono" I said "yep". Then he pointed to G.B. and said "That's not Edge."

LMAO! I love it!

We watched the Vertigo tour dvd this morning and now she's been walking around all day going "Bah-no! Bah-mo. Do-no. Bono!"

an Irish person? I don't think I ever heard that part of it.

Speaking of U2 geeks, I've gotta try to figure out a get together place. Gretzky's said no reservations that night. :| And I hear that that weekend is the end of Gay Pride week (Toronto has the...second biggest in the world, I think?) and also that there's a G8 meeting there that week, both of which could explain why Skydome hotel is sold out for Sat night. :|

On Jem's birthday, Brian walked by and recognized Jem. He stopped to say hello. I asked if we could get her a setlist for her birthday. He grabbed my hand and said he'd see what he could do. :)

Jem - told you I'd send some snow your way :wink: lol

:wink: Thanks a little beet more would be appreciated for sledding ;)

As for the Adam love...

:hi5: Adam love = :love: I actually managed to get Bono love this tour :heart: and one bit of Adam love ( in Dublin ;) )

I LOVE it!!!!

Once when my son was about 2, he looked at a pic of Bono and George Bush. He says "Bono" I said "yep". Then he pointed to G.B. and said "That's not Edge."

:lmao: :heart:

:hi : Awesome! We got 10cm/4inch already! :hyper :

:hi5:

:ohmy: We got maximum about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. 4 would have been awesome could have sledded then ;)

we were lucky it stck at all though :) :lol:

In the newspaper there was this really nice pic today of one of the polar bears in the Zoo. It was so happy it was rolling around in the snow outside! :cute: And the penguins were dancing on the ice!

Penguins and Polar bears. :love:

LMAO! I love it!

We watched the Vertigo tour dvd this morning and now she's been walking around all day going "Bah-no! Bah-mo. Do-no. Bono!"

:up::cute::lol: Adorable :heart:

Someone i know from school updated their FB status to:

"is thinking about the people who we miss and can't be with us this xmas"

I replied:

"me too :("

A really close school friend replied:

"thinking of you hunni. forever in our hearts xxx ♥"

I started crying. :reject::sad::lol:

Craing, Kat and myself made mistake to going to ASDA today( big supermartket owned by Walmart ). The carpark was slushy and full of puddle and we ended up skidding and with wet cold feet. Fun times. :happy::lol:

On other notes, am off to buy Friendly Fires album tommorow, tried to find it today but ASDA did not have it. :grumpy:

The lead singer dances like he just doesn't care. :up: He also had pretty blue eyes. :ohmy:

Just incase anyone's interested in this Brit band:

YouTube - Paris - Friendly Fires (Later Live - with Jools Holland)

YouTube - Friendly Fires - "Kiss Of Life"

Craigs conclusion: "Hes dances like a girl but its infectious."

:lmao::lmao:

:hi5:

:ohmy: We got maximum about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. 4 would have been awesome could have sledded then ;)

we were lucky it stck at all though :) :lol

Penguins and Polar bears. :love:

:up::cute::lol: Adorable :heart:

I'd send more snow your way, but I'm selfish and want it all here! :lol: Ask the Canadians, they hate the snow they get!!

You could come over here to sled though. :D
Does the snow usually melt instantly there?

Penguins are awesome. And the bear pic was very cute, I'll try to find it online. :hmm:

polarbear.png

:cute:

I was so sorry to hear about your BB, what shitty timing. :( What are you on now?

Just like inappropriate Uncle Adam. :cute:

Pictures, plz!

I'm on my iPod touch. I think I'll be able to order a new one next week, I hope. And when I do, I'll be sure to post pictures of Phoebe in her faux Burberry. :cute: Poor baby needs it, she shivers so much without it! My other doggies have a lot of fur(except Finn, he's wiry and dislikes sweaters :lol: ), so they're OK in this weather.

:sad: I am cry.

It's RAINING. RAINING! And a wee bit of wet snow.

Goodbye awesome weather, goodbye snow, hello soggy mess and no white christmas. :scream:

:hug: GG!!!

WE HAVE MORE SNOW!!! :ohmy::hyper::love:

Yes it normally melts straight away.

I LOVE Emperor Penguins the most.:heart:

:cute::love:

Mee too. :grumpy::lol:
You must've stolen our snow! :grumpy:

Nah I'm glad you're happy with it, enjoy it while it lasts!

:love: Same here, they're really pretty. Oooh 2nd christmas day Happy Feet will be on tv. I'm gonna watch that.

Back
Top Bottom