PGP - If your down we'll pick you up with Dr. Robert,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

A definite possibility

right now it looks a little like we're on the Pleban Party Girl tour :lol: - when we're in Chicago we're hopefully going to drive down to have lunch with GG one day, and then if/when we drive through to TO/Niagara I'm thinking VP, Bri, Drea :lol: and in Detroit there's Jo, of course!

Poor Gav has NO idea what he's gotten into :wink:

he better get used to it. Just tell him NI & Mr GG have survived the Pleba Girl ordeal :yes: He'll be fine :yes:

Galeongirl said:
by the way gals, this morning when I got up I threw up.... I hadn't slept all night, and my belly kept bubbling.... I got up, got in the bathroom to shower and just threw nothing up cause I didn't have anything inside my stomach anymore.... then later I treid to eat a little bit of bread, after only one bite I had enough, drank milk.... and it all came back out...
It's all stress due to the study I chose, so I backed out this afternoon.... It just really wasn't for me, the way they work and all, and I don't seemyself being a physio at all..
when I spoke to my mom, I realised that she and my dad already thought so, and they secretly wanted me to do chemistry cause they know I love that.... that's what I'm signing up for tomorrow, taking my sis with me cause I can't really face it alone now I think... I'm lucky I find this out now and not a week later, cause you can sign up till friday!
I still feel pretty bad tho, barely ate a thing tonight, but I hope I'll be ok after getting some decent sleep for a change... I'll be going to bed around 9pm I think..

:hug: Hope you feel better soon.

Sounds like you definately made the right choice changing subjects. :heart::yes:

daygloeyes2 said:
You know what I was just thinking about? That with alot of my friendships, if we lose touch for awhile we tend to drift apart. Oh, we may be friendly again but it's never the same. With you ladies, I've lost touch with you for weeks,even months. But 2 years later, I still have strong friendships with most of you. It's a testament to the bond I have with you all. I just had to say that. :heart:

I feel that way too :hug:

Your all my girls :heart:

gluey said:
:shifty:

I'm not here, you didn't see me :evil:

I've been watching the eclipse....took really bad pics of it too....found better ones online to keep the kids happy in the morning!!

c6a3459a.jpg

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2.gif

Galeongirl said:
yea I'm glad I didn't just wait till it got better, this really wasn't what I wanted and I realise that now... I've been doubting the whole holidays but I find it hard to talk about my feelings... I made a deal with my mom that we're going to try to change that :)

I'm glad you got the chance to change . There's no point doing something you don't really want to because you wouldn't put 100% into it.

If only there was a PGP degree :lol:

It's somewhat slow. I had a lot of pasta for lunch, so that's probably what's dragging me down. :lol: I may have to go for a quick walk outside and get a bit of fresh air, but I'm starting to wake up a little more, now. :)

Sorry your day was so busy :hug:

Aww, that's cute! :cute:

ThoraSEB said:
It's somewhat slow. I had a lot of pasta for lunch, so that's probably what's dragging me down. :lol: I may have to go for a quick walk outside and get a bit of fresh air, but I'm starting to wake up a little more, now. :)

Sorry your day was so busy :hug:

Aww, that's cute! :cute:

That's what i thought first and then i saw how fast it's legs were moving :lol:

bonoishot said:

this was me at work today. :yawn: :lol:

Got woken up last night by our landline ringing at 1.15am. :angry: Who rings at that ime?

1:15am?! Ack! :angry: A call at that hour would freak me out. The only reason why the phone would be ringing at that time would mean an emergency with someone. :(

the hospital have increased my hormone dosage to twice what i had the last two months today.

I explained to Ni this is where the possibility of multiple births comes into play. He wasn't worried at the prospect of twins or triplets saying that would be fine by him as long as i would be safe. Then he looked at me

:yikes: Does that mean you'll be twice as horny :uhoh:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom