PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild, you live right in London, right? There's a hot TO musician named Danny Michel heading your way in March that you should go see *G*

Mar 15 London UK, 12 bar
Mar 28 London, UK, The Borderline

There's other UK dates, but I'm not sure how close some of these places are to you - actually, let me post all his UK dates ;)

"CANADA IS COMING FOR TEA" UK TOUR / MAR 14-30
with Lindy and Bob Kemmis

Mar 14 Brighton, Joogleberry Playhouse
Mar 15 London UK, 12 bar
Mar 16 Salisbury UK, TBA
Mar 17 Glossop UK, The Globe
Mar 18 OXFORD, Jericho Tavern
Mar 19 Oxford UK, tba
Mar 20 Manchester UK, Briton's Protection
Mar 21 Conventry UK, tba
Mar 22 Swindon UK, The Beehive
Mar 23 Bath UK, Porter Cellar
Mar 24 Charlbury UK, The Bell inn
Mar 25 Northampton, The Victoria Inn
Mar 26 Cambridge UK, tba
Mar 27 Hempstead (20min from Saffron Walden) UK, The Bluebell Inn
Mar 28 London, UK, The Borderline

Ah, feck, I'm falling asleep, in my chair, even while giggling. Anyway, gotta dig up my copy of... Slane, is it, where B dances with Eve? Then I have to sleep.

Night everyone :hug:

*snerk* I was just starting to look at his pic gallery.. and the second pic in is a shot of him from Celebrate Toronto a couple years ago.. and I'm in the pic in the front row looking up at him! :lol:

Actually, go to dannymichel.com and click on pics, you can see the pic I'm talking about *snerk*

Listen to all of the ones available if you can :) Well, I'm not as fond of Clear as I am of the other albums... definitely listen to the Fibsville and In The Belly Of A Whale ones :wink:

Last edited:
hey girls, i posted in that thread of Bono vids last night, then interland kicked me off, i couldnt get back on so that why i wasnt on last night :angry:

been to pub tonight:wink:

was a good night, you all remember the U2 fan i met a few weeks ago? he likes me ALOT :shifty: he said if he was 20 years younger hed love to go out with me (he told Kat this) (1) major prob though, hes married :angry::scream:

we clcik really well aswell :madwife:

anyway just wanted to drop in and say hi, will pop by tomoz but need to go know as gettin up early to go to blackpool pleasure beach( a theme park here) with kat

SG read back a bit and saw the stufff about jeffy :sad:think ive figured what happened , glad the guy has been caught , you know where we are if you need us :hug:

QUOTE]Originally posted by Drea

"Low flying traffic of Adamairways" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Damn girl, why do you have to say things like that when I'm at a net cafe and can't fall off my chair laughing? :madspit: :wink:
[/QUOTE]

:ohmy:
I GOT in TROUBLE at this netcafe several months back for laughing at some stuff going on here at PGP.............

stupid :madspit: cranky guard........
he said I was laughing TOO Loudly.........

I was reading whatever here- and having to hide my increasing laughter, shaking shoulders etc.... until it just "burst out' as it were.......:whistle:

:wink:

Last edited:
ADPBpics.jpg

DzzJTBPBPics.jpg

Back
Top Bottom