PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also want to see a show :scream: I'd love to see them in Hawaii, the day after my birthday... I won't afford it, but a girl can dream...
They played U2 five times during the olympics today though...

Did you guys see that Bono and Bob Geldof have been nominated for the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize? The radio station we had on at work used part of Beautiful Day as the intro to the piece :lol:

:wave: Just on for a bit, going to see Elevation tonight :wink:

Exactly...

Well, I'm starting on my nic patches tomorrow, and I though I'd avoid this place for the first couple of days, I always get really weird. My thoughts bounces around and I can't put things together. Save yourselves from my mood swings...

Drea said:

Riiiiiiiiiiight.... We both know you were looking... elsewhere :sexywink:

Yes his shoes

2005_1209Boston0048.jpg

WildHoney said:

Ok you know me too well :lol:

There was a sighting that night :combust: :faint: Jem & Sarah will confirm:shifty:

Hmm, Wild, I don't think Jem and Sarah would be reliable witnesses, they're pretty partial, don't ya think? :giggle:

WildHoney said:

Although i do remember Ruff pointing out some low flying traffic of Adamairways to me :ohmy:

"Low flying traffic of Adamairways" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Damn girl, why do you have to say things like that when I'm at a net cafe and can't fall off my chair laughing? :madspit: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom