PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Tre I swear if i wasn't married I would so have to snatch you up!!!! :drool: Any man who likes Crowded House and U2 is a damn good man!!! :bow: :heart:

:ohmy:

:shifty:

:lol: my musical taste is better than just that though, in fact it's the best taste ever (if i do say so myself ;) )

that said, i find myself listening to much less U2 as of late :whistle:

Dazz the felting went okay. I've put it thru three times already and its not quite done yet. Hopefully one more round will finish it off. But its getting there.

I love CSI! Mr. Cats shows are now Grey's Anatomy and Firefly which is no longer on. WE own Firefly though and since we have no more GA to watch he is watching Firefly right now. This will be like the 10th time this week! Him and Mini-cat watch them over and over again. Mini-cat can sing the whole theme song now. :lol:

the rockin edge said:

:ohmy:

:shifty:

:lol: my musical taste is better than just that though, in fact it's the best taste ever (if i do say so myself ;) )

that said, i find myself listening to much less U2 as of late :whistle:

Okay boy bring it on! Lets see how you rate on the Russty scale of music. Just consider I was raised by a hippie and a cowboy. I'm named after a song. My brother is named after Elvis. My other brother was named after a country singer. We have many musicians in my family. Music is in my blood. :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm like that with Roswell, Russty :heart:

how about the Tattoo? :flirt: pics?

The tattoo currently burns like a motherfucker. :lol: And I've been told many times today no pain, no gain. Jerks! :tongue: :lol:

claddagh.jpg

tatwork011.jpg

tatwork010.jpg

The black flourishes, better known as the swirly bits from the Edun logo come out from the base of the hands and wrap around my leg to meet with the St. Bridgets cross that was already tattooed on the outside of my leg.

Russty Cat said:
Okay boy bring it on! Lets see how you rate on the Russty scale of music. Just consider I was raised by a hippie and a cowboy. I'm named after a song. My brother is named after Elvis. My other brother was named after a country singer. We have many musicians in my family. Music is in my blood. :laugh:

oh yeah? music is my blood :tongue:

the rockin edge said:

oh yeah? music is my blood :tongue:

:lmao: And this is why we are friends. :wink:

:sigh: The one thing that I really wished is that Mr. Cat was like this with music. True, sad story.....Last week we were driving to Oregon. My ipod was on hooked up to the speakers in the truck. We were rocking out to Pearl Jam. Then Imagine by John Lennon came on. I asked Mr. Cat who is this and what song? He honestly didn't have a clue! From the back seat Mini-cat who is six says "Its Pools friend!" Pool McCooda is aka Paul McCartney. My six year old even knew it was John Lennon. Hell I have a fucking Imagine bumper sticker on my truck with Johns face on it! Come on!!! I even gave hints! Fab five....British guy.... strawberry fields....ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Sad_Girl said:
Wow! Russty - it's gorgeous :up: :up: sorry it burns so much, though :yikes:

Thank you. :D :hug: I'm happy with it. ANd the burning will stop in a few days. It will be worth it when its all healed up. I feel a bit more balanced now that this leg isn't so bare. :giggle:

I was feeling a bit bad about tattooing the suitcase on. But V said that it was cool, cuz it really meant something to me as far as the music and all the friends I've made this year because of U2. She thought it was cool. That made me feel a bit better. And heck if the tattoo guy can have tons of U2 related tattoos my little tiny bit won't matter. hehe

photo35.jpg

I'm looking at the Ali thread and I always thought she was beautiful. But damn she is just stunning here. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: And this is why we are friends. :wink:

:sigh: The one thing that I really wished is that Mr. Cat was like this with music. True, sad story.....Last week we were driving to Oregon. My ipod was on hooked up to the speakers in the truck. We were rocking out to Pearl Jam. Then Imagine by John Lennon came on. I asked Mr. Cat who is this and what song? He honestly didn't have a clue! From the back seat Mini-cat who is six says "Its Pools friend!" Pool McCooda is aka Paul McCartney. My six year old even knew it was John Lennon. Hell I have a fucking Imagine bumper sticker on my truck with Johns face on it! Come on!!! I even gave hints! Fab five....British guy.... strawberry fields....ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

:lmao:

that's sad :tsk:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey, I'm going to get (someday) 'Dream Out Loud' tattoed on me :) I see nothing wrong with U2 tattoo's :giggle: (that rhymes) :wink:

Well I sure hope not, cuz it just dawned on my stupid arse that I have a freakin U2 video screen capture tattooed on me, so I guess I sort of already crossed the line a few tattoos ago. That and the guitar with the wings from Edges shirt, might put me into the sort of insane, creepy weirdo category. :lol: But I will never tattoo their names or signatures on me. That is just a bit to much. Unless they pay me. Then I might. :laugh:

I admit that if I had one of them autograph my skin, I might very well have a tattoo artist trace it... :reject: sad as that may be :lol:

I mean, who wants to waste such a precious autograph by washing it off in the shower? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I admit that if I had one of them autograph my skin, I might very well have a tattoo artist trace it... :reject: sad as that may be :lol:

I mean, who wants to waste such a precious autograph by washing it off in the shower? :wink:

:lmao: I would have to stop you! :lol: We will get them to sign something you can frame instead. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom