PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!!!!!!!!! Sami can't be gone to bed!!!!

I need her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( We're dying here!!!! We just finished season one of Greys anatomy and we need to know what is happening in Season 2!!!! Oh gawd we're so addicted not knowing is gonna kill us!!!

I sorta ate half of a family size bag of Cadbury mini-eggs :reject:

But after this tuesday I can't have chocolate for 40 whole days :ohmy: :drool: I sorta panicked :lmao:

Russty? :hyper:

I did ewant to try that show,,,,,but with the ever 'fluctuations' in Roomie #1's #ahem# demeanor........ it's not easy for me to get the TV that much...

so I have to save it for the most important stuff....... like The GRammies{when people of *interest* are on >:drool: aesthetically and erotically/sexually or best-- ALL 3 !!!<},
my fav SF programs {which at least is one thing we have more in common tv wise} and various other things here & there on the TeeVEE..... some Public Television stuff etc

Hi Dazz :hug: SG :hug: Tre :hug:

Sorry I got distracted by Mr. Cat who is in a panic about the show. :lol: I'm done consoling him for now. He's like a junkie who needs another hit. :laugh:

Oh and Tre I don't know if you saw, but last night after you went to bed I saw your location and just had to say....

The promise of love is hard to ignore. :wink:

Tre I swear if i wasn't married I would so have to snatch you up!!!! :drool: Any man who likes Crowded House and U2 is a damn good man!!! :bow: :heart:

SG I want to lick you avi! :tongue: :laugh: Can I be the meat in that sandwich? :lol:

hi russty! Big squishy hug!

how did the felting turn out...

oh yes I have my like a junkie {as in I need a fix} TV shows usually SF related...... Babylon 5, Farscape, ST:Orig/NextGen/ oh the one with the space station by the wormm hole :D? hey and I like Voyager too :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom