PGP - everything is not how it seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I
You're telling me, I should really be paying more attention to my physics :uhoh:

I should be doing my taxes, my dishes, my laundry ... but why? There's a Pleba party going on! Right?

Hey, everyone! :wink:

Happy birthday, dazz! :hug:

Hi, Diane, hi, Drea, hi, SG!

gee, you stray for a second because you think the thread died, and it comes back to life again!

dazzledbylight said:
hi Diane :hug: :heart:

how was your day off

Oh, my day off was nice, thank you for asking. I just got to clean a bit and rest, which I needed after working on Saturday and Sunday.

I'm glad the library was quieter today. Sunday was so hectic that I was feeling anti-social until this afternoon...I went into the post office and there was a line and I was like, "OH, there's a LINE!!!" I wanted to run away and escape! But I'm feeling better now.

dinnertime.jpg

Chloeciara.jpg

I think there is something in the water in plebaville :lmao: Twins everywhere!

Sim Russty is so pretty :drool: :lol:

Sorry I left for a while...got stuck watching American Idol :reject: Simon :love: :bow: Paula :madwife:
And then I watched some of the HOF induction ceremony but it was so weird, Metallica was playing Sabbath songs? :huh: I wanted to see Black Sabbath but I don't think they performed :scratch:

I kept saying that I missed last years ceremony :lol: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

I got thinking that the pic I left up might be a little much, so I was just about to delete it from PB when the phone rang. It was him, so of course I forgot all about what I was doing :shifty: :flirt: and then when I came back, I remembered, realized 45 minutes had passed, and I was all -> "Please tell me Sicy didn't ban me since I answered the phone" :sad: :yikes:

But I'm still here, so it's all good. :lol:

sami, I often find myself agreeing with Simon the few times I watch American Idol. Does this mean I'm a :reject: or that I have musical taste? I'm just not sure.

VintagePunk said:

I got thinking that the pic I left up might be a little much, so I was just about to delete it from PB when the phone rang. It was him, so of course I forgot all about what I was doing :shifty: :flirt: and then when I came back, I remembered, realized 45 minutes had passed, and I was all -> "Please tell me Sicy didn't ban me since I answered the phone" :sad: :yikes:

But I'm still here, so it's all good. :lol:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom