PGP - everything is not how it seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PB001.jpg

PB002.jpg

PB003.jpg

PB004.jpg

sami0201 said:

Yeah :( And I have to say that I'm really disappointed in the band. :down: I mean, they literally have been cancelling the shows the day of the show, and they know that fans travel and stuff! And I feel like they obviously had to have some clue that Steven couldn't sing? He's not going to miraculously get better in a day.
I guess their fanclub just sucks. (sound familiar? :lol: ) because I know that the guys are so nice to the fans personally besides when Brad Whitford snubbed my friend and I :angry :laugh

and I have to add :shifty

Dazz :hug:

That's really too bad. They seem to have a rabid fanbase. :(

And when I say rabid, I mean that I think some of them over there might actually have rabies. :yikes: :shh:

Brad :madspit: As long as it wasn't Stephen or Joe. :wink:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Awww, despite the minor delays and frustrations, I hope you had a great day!! :) :hug:

havcing a very Yummy Pancake Breakfast, hearing Great Music on a real good stereo, and then hanging out with you all plus SURPRISE sim!daz/sim!jthBono BD bash { cuz you KNOW I was gonna come & hang out withcha all Sims or not for part of my BD :hug:s } NANd seeing my BD thread allllllllll makes for a ~~~****BEAUTIFUL DAY****~~~ after all !!!! :happy:

and my sis left me one of the prettyist BD cards I've seen in yrs! along with her greeting..." joy, love, health, well-being and Unending creativity and wonder! " :love:

I just had to get the bitchy part rant out of the way first!:wink:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

That's really too bad. They seem to have a rabid fanbase. :(

And when I say rabid, I mean that I think some of them over there might actually have rabies. :yikes: :shh:

Brad :madspit: As long as it wasn't Stephen or Joe. :wink:

:lmao:

Steven would never :love: I would be kind of scared to meet Joe, he looks so mean! :lol: But I think he's kind of like Larry, he has that image but he's so not like that :cute:

VintagePunk said:
So Steven is really friendly? :)

I think of Joe as the cool but remote rock star dude. :cool:

SO nice. :love: (but I haven't met any of U2 yet :wink: )

And for example, sometimes he actually reads his fanmail and calls people back who leave numbers :ohmy: :lol: And like a few weeks ago, a fan designed a denim jacket for him and gave it to a roadie or something and she stuck her business card in the pocket. Steven called her from his car after the show to thank her. :cute: And like someone else designed a pair of jeans for him (he always wears crazy pants) and his wardrobe assistant called her and said he loved them and she was altering them so they'd fit him well and to look for him wearing them onstage. I read about him doing little things like that all the time. :heart:

ok end of random tangent :laugh:

AN02.jpg

AN01.jpg

Yeah, Sami - I'm just using the Power DVD program that came with my computer - it has a snapshot function - then cleaning them up and cropping them in my usual graphics program

Back
Top Bottom