PGP: Duck and Cover - Here Comes the Holiday Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's good to know. :)

I just watched a nifty little documentary - Sounds Like Teen Spirit. It's about the Junior Eurovision 2007 contest, and took you through the event, and a lot of the contestants. Really charming and sweet.

Amusing story for any fans of Glee- One of my friends is a manager at one of the Disney resorts where celebs tend to stay, and the girl who plays Mercedees is there right now. They said she sings so loud in the shower that people can hear her in other rooms. :lol:

(I'll probably delete this in a bit) ;)

Today was such a busy day that I thought there'd be more to catch up on. Glad there's just a little bit!

Wild :hug: :hug: So sorry for all the crappy stuff going on lately.

Tonight I'm decorating the house for Christmas. I'm only here for 10 more days, but I still want to enjoy some Christmas cheer in my house while I can. :D Time to crank up the holiday tunes and get to decorating... once I've put my dinner in the oven, of course.

She just posted on FB- she's home from the hospital. Kinda sore and shooken up, but otherwise ok, it seems!

Amy- I didn't want to post it on your wall, but my next reply to the shots discussion would have been "Then I can say I spent most of my time in Montreal with a mouth full of Edge's equipment!"

It's really hard to nap when every five minutes you have to a) blow your nose; b) cough; or c) pee.

Blerg.

She just posted on FB- she's home from the hospital. Kinda sore and shooken up, but otherwise ok, it seems!

Amy- I didn't want to post it on your wall, but my next reply to the shots discussion would have been "Then I can say I spent most of my time in Montreal with a mouth full of Edge's equipment!"

Just dropping in and have not read the thread but. :ohmy: :censored:

(glad your niece is ok!)

and :hug: for Wild.

I was telling Amy we should get a bartender in Montreal to invent us a shot called Leather Pants. Then I decided I wanted one called Edge's equipment....

:giggle: Awesome. I'd have a shot or 2 of Leather Pants. :drool:

Oh my kids wanted me to ask you... do they have the Nightmare Before Christmas at the Haunted Mansion there? I know it was there for a while but they wondered if they do it there every year like they do here.

MTE, that is friggin hilarious!:lol::lol::lol:

I am trying to remember how to block a forum. Does anyone here know how??

We have the cooler castle though :shifty:

4130110884_c88b9c224f_z.jpg

I love the castle in the magic kingdom at Christmas. I was speechless the first time I saw it lit up like MTE's pic. :drool:

Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion

hauntedmansion12-1-2010cpenyak.jpg

HauntedMansionNightmare12-1-2010cpenyak.jpg

snow mtn in the graveyard (hard to see the scale here, but it's big!)

graveyard12-1-2010.jpg

giant ice angels... I guess
iceangels12-1-2010.jpg

these are the singing statue heads... I'm guessing the haunted mansion there has them too. \
singingpumpkins12-1-2010cpenyak.jpg

jackzero12-1-2010cpenyak.jpg

oogie12-1-2010cpenyak.jpg

zombie nutcracker! :lol:
zombienutcracker12-1-2010cpenyak.jpg

Back
Top Bottom