PGP: Duck and Cover - Here Comes the Holiday Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
angry-- so much fucking trouble staying on signal tonight!

I missed ZU's 20K !!! : (

:applaud: :hyper: :hug: :cocktail: :hug: :hyper: :applaud:
ZU!!!

some cool pics i haven't seen!

the one outside the stadium Lars and a cigarette. He looks sooo young, *snatches ciggie away* "You are too young to be smoking, dude!" :shame: :lol:

and
:shifty: of course Our Fave Edge Gif!!!:drool:

1) Is it true they are planning to do a Buffy remake? :uhoh:

2) Does anyone know where I can watch/dl the musical episode? I've never seen it in full, not even after waiting all summer during their reruns of all the seasons ...I somehow always miss it. And this, this is a tragedy that must be made right.

Finally, VP, be sure to tell Sarah she can get her fill of a certain Mr. Giles on some tv show called Merlin.

Aww, looks like I'm all alone. :sad:

At least I get to catch up a little, see what mischief you crazy kids are up to.

Unfortunately, this isn't the sort of thing I was hoping to find. :( What awful news, I'm so sorry hun. I can't imagine how hard this must be on everyone. My thoughts are with them and the baby :heart:, hopefully luck is on the wee ones side. :hug::hug:
:sad:

Please only open if you want to read some very sad news , don't want to upset anyone :hug

Just heard my sister in law & brother may lose their baby

She's been bleeding and her cervix is open at 23 weeks , so the baby will be born in the next few days. no way to stop the labour as her blood pressure is too high. the baby has 1 in 4 chance of surviving depending on how developed his/her lungs are

Please pray for them and that if the worst happens they can try again when they're ready

I hardly know anyone that's not on FB :up:

Oh yeah except GG :tsk:
And me :wave:....you.....you do remember me....right? :sad:

:kiss:

:hug:s again.

i will do the big catch-up tomarrow (if i have time :lol: since it's a crazy work and film festival week for me) in here and with the new tour leg news/pictures. I've so far had the minimum amount of time for drooling :D
at least I'm almost done with my essay! it seemed hopeless at one point, but now I just have to come up with about half page or a little more and then I'm done! woohoo!

Kristen - how many pages do you have to usually write for your essays?? it seemed to me that the amount was huge, i saw somewhere that you mentioned you still have 4 pages left to write? we usually have to write about 4 pages (2000 words) :D
this time we only have to do 3 pages but still annoying!

and it's still snowing in here :cute::happydance:

and I saw a really weird dream today where I had my whole right arm tattooed and there were three different patterns :lol: yeah, right...
i've actually thought about a tattoo before, BUT IF, it's going to be quite small and definately not on the arm and of something that is the closest thing to my heart :D and no - it's not going to be U2 themed! i can't consider myself THAT committed! it would sort of be like tattoing your boyfriends name on your chest :lol: but I still like when people that committed do put bands name on their chest or buttock or whatever :)

:wave: i was wondering if it was still snowing there? :eek: glad you're happy about it>

goods luck with finishing your essay!

be leaving real soon :wave:

hi, Dazz :)
of course I'm happy about it! snow-freak as I am :) hoping for more!!! :) though the piles are HUGE already!

thanks! I have to send my essay away today, so I'm trying to write a little something here and there during lunch break and tonight after the movies :)

d471342c-94a7-417b-b080-d54194ca825d.jpg

:giggle: had a feeling this one would come up.

Congratulations on the postwhoring Zu! :D

Back
Top Bottom