PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah its been that way since I was 4-5 years old. I first saw her at 13 after 9/11 wasn't the greatest but I kind of patched somethings with her then I took the step a couple years ago to try to build a relationship with her, we talk here and there now. I even have her on facebook, its odd but its better then nothing since after all growing up she was never there and pretty much missed everything in my life.

Im wanting to try to see her for Thanksgiving or Christmas to try to show her that even though she wasn't really there I'm welling to still be there for her and try to build a relationship.

i have the print out in my hand..... :|

reading...........

:sad::sad::sad:

Our friend is now in a hospice.......
they took her off chemo sinse it was only making her sicker and no other treatemtn will work for her.

I don't know how long she has........

I was afraid this was going to be the news....

Putting it off as long as I could the past 1 1/2 days......
to read the e-mail from her partner/ one of my sis's longest times friend (junior high)
ahe is my sis's long time friend from HS

and i became her friend about 34 yrs. ago and I've been friend's with him to (albiet not as close as w her). He & I went on a 3 day trip around the High Desert of Arizona & also visited the Navajo & Hopi Nations.

I haven't totally given up hope i will be talking to my sis about Healer's etc that she & I know of.......

her name is Brenda and his name is Glenn
:scream::scream::scream:

I'm sad I just lost a good friendship I had for almost 3 years because of something so stupid. Why I say friendship is not based off materialism it is based off love, honesty, and compassion. But this reminded me why I never had friends in the first place:sad:
:hug: That bites. What happened?

:hug: That bites. What happened?
Pretty much a girl I talked to for a couple years thats from WV stopped talking to me because I dont like something she does which is some dumb tv show and she goes we can't realate anymore because of it which is BS she choose the tv show over a friendship. Not the first time someone has done that to me people have stopped befriends with me because I wasnt in fashion, I dont have any money, I dont drive etc material stuff. Makes m wonder if there are people out there that believe in "real" friendship beyond materialism, yeah I see about liking the same things yes but you dont always agree 100% but because of that you stop being friends? It makes no sense. Plus she was like I like my new friend Gabby better than you anyways. Not the first time either I have been thrown to ground over someone else. Always happens why I try not to build relationships anymore.

*blah* hate when this shit comes when I have a lot of other stuff going on like my friend with liver disease :sad:

Pretty much a girl I talked to for a couple years thats from WV stopped talking to me because I dont like something she does which is some dumb tv show and she goes we can't realate anymore because of it which is BS she choose the tv show over a friendship. Not the first time someone has done that to me people have stopped befriends with me because I wasnt in fashion, I dont have any money, I dont drive etc material stuff. Makes m wonder if there are people out there that believe in "real" friendship beyond materialism, yeah I see about liking the same things yes but you dont always agree 100% but because of that you stop being friends? It makes no sense. Plus she was like I like my new friend Gabby better than you anyways. Not the first time either I have been thrown to ground over someone else. Always happens why I try not to build relationships anymore.

*blah* hate when this shit comes when I have a lot of other stuff going on like my friend with liver disease :sad:
Teenagers are such assholes. The sad thing is, a lot of them won't grow out of it. I didn't have many friends growing up, and tbh, I still don't. I learned to deal with the loneliness and get comfortable with myself. Once I did, I've found people who are life-long, very close friends. Losing a friend is never easy, but if they're shallow enough to ditch you over something as simple as a goddamn TV show, that's not someone you want in your life. Focus on something else. Learn a new skill, start a new project, seek out new friends. Don't dwell on it or you'll only feel worse. That's just my opinion. I'm independent and headstrong, so maybe I'm completely talking out my ass. :hug:

Teenagers are such assholes. The sad thing is, a lot of them won't grow out of it. I didn't have many friends growing up, and tbh, I still don't. I learned to deal with the loneliness and get comfortable with myself. Once I did, I've found people who are life-long, very close friends. Losing a friend is never easy, but if they're shallow enough to ditch you over something as simple as a goddamn TV show, that's not someone you want in your life. Focus on something else. Learn a new skill, start a new project, seek out new friends. Don't dwell on it or you'll only feel worse. That's just my opinion. I'm independent and headstrong, so maybe I'm completely talking out my ass. :hug:

Funny thing is she is 23 Im 21/ No you're not speaking out of your ass at all. Totally get ya, Im just one that strives for the bes of all and completely hate being lonely and then if something is wrong and try to fix it or honest about it it blows up in my face

It's No Pants O'Clock in the PGP.

I just combined a LS meme with a PLEBA meme. I expect the black hole to open up anytime. Hopefully over FYM. Those guys are crazy.
ZOMG The end is near?!?! :uhoh:

two shelves in our new den/music room

IMG_0780.jpg

all my Rolling Stone mags, some other clippings and my license
IMG_0784.jpg

Awesome! :love:
Sooo cool to have that stuff....and the license plate ftw!

I'm excited. I'm learning new stuff in photoshop every day. I've found a tutorial taht will teach me how to draw people in photoshop. Gonna try my hand at that.

I randomly crashed into photoshop while doing my thesis and managed to stumble through what I needed to get done. I've played with it a little, but I'd love to learn more.
Do you have any recommendations, a way to get some basics and stuff?

:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom