PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
two shelves in our new den/music room

IMG_0780.jpg

all my Rolling Stone mags, some other clippings and my license
IMG_0784.jpg

no pants :drool:

CONGRATS, JESSIE!!!!!!!! Very cool. :up:

I'm excited. I'm learning new stuff in photoshop every day. I've found a tutorial taht will teach me how to draw people in photoshop. Gonna try my hand at that.

Yeah, that shelf and the shelf above it are my 'favorites' shelves. I organize my books by category and author, sometimes by size. :reject:

I need to clean my room so I know where all my books are :uhoh:

Night Zooey!:hug:

I was away fixing my myspace playlist. I shock people when I put Bands like KISS along with U2 I just find it amusing.

What's weird about that? KISS follows U2 all the time on my classic rock station.

Peaches' "Fuck The Pain Away" > "Discotheque" makes for an odd transition, though.

HAHA Yeah

Well thing is I was "realgouis" like extreme crazy "realgouis" for a couple years I put all my rock music away KISS etc and stuck with Christian music and a few of my friends on myspace are only use to that part of me even though Im not like that anymore. They are OK with U2 but when I trow in KISS they go all insane cause of Gene Simmons being such a "perv" to some. I'm like screw it I don't give a crap their music rocks. So cause Im a Christian? I cant listen to rock music? It doesn't make sense to me but that is why some of them get a little odd about it. Heck I love when they freak out over Disturbed too now thats a total different world :lol: I mean it is kind of amusing when you go to my page and see my story on how I became a christian then you hear something like Love Gun playing :lol:

Some people think I'm a hypocrite because of music and what not :shrug:

I've never understood why some people get so far up their asses over rock music. It's music. When was the last time music hurt anyone? If you don't like it, don't fucking listen.

I've never understood why some people get so far up their asses over rock music. It's music. When was the last time music hurt anyone? If you don't like it, don't fucking listen.

EXACTLY!

How I friggen feel too! Music is beautiful no matter what it is, I may not like RAP but I dont trash toughs that listen to it and I really hate when its compared to what you should listen to because of your beliefs etc etc.

When you go through my playlist I have Rock to Country To Pop, hell even Oprea and what not. I grew up with rock and country and all because I didnt do that for awhile because of being told I couldnt etc its a "sin" to so now. WTF

Back
Top Bottom