PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
in the middle of the week? Must be nice. school's over - now I'm just trying to find the surface of my desk. I think there was a tornado in my office some time today and papers just went everywhere - either that or I'm a slob!

:| :( :|

I have to go home & find out what the sad/bad news is from my sis......

she didn't foward an e-mail from our mutual friend so---
NOW I DON'T KNOW who is sicker/ new serious medical problem /possibly dying etc as I said yesterday either her, our dad or our mutual friend...

i'm afriad it's out friend

aarggggggg :scream:

thank the POWERS LAST NIGHT I found
my Puerto Rico photos that had been msssing for 1 1/2 yrs! :huh::|:huh:

I found 1 copy of the CD i burned... don't know where copy 1 is NOR where the original SD card is either! :mad:

And with my :new" camera for sis ) I photographed thew Lotuses today in the Brooklyn Botanical garden-

my fav flower along with Peonies! :love::heart::drool:

can't get much better than this to give me some beautiful stuff/ expereinces before what ever bad news is coming! :uhoh:

Aw Daz. :hug: I hope everything's okay with your loved ones.
Flower pics :love: And I'm glad you found your pics. I don't know what I'd do if my external hard drive w/ all my pics ever crashed. Maybe I should get another one to back up the files.

I have to go get my son - open house at his school tonight :love:

:wave: to all

PETA is psychotic, And I agree they are a bunch terrorist and thats just very mild on how I really feel about them.

I get letters all the time from them, cause I'm a zoo tech student trying to get me to join then they had the nerves to tell me that zoos kill animals etc. So I sent them a nasty letter then put a message saying Im already a member of PETA PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS:lol:

:lol: I like that version of PETA :up:

I have my first graphic design job! :hyper: Not that I went to school for it or anything (although I might. They make bank and I'm pretty decent at photoshop, I think) but my friend wants me to design his business logo after seeing my U2 stuff :lol:

Are all my clients going to be as picky as him?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom