PGP: B's like Houdini, come see how fast he gets out of his pants and into ours...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

But you have to have seen "American Pie" to have known the innuendo behind Drea's thread title.

:giggle:

The funny part being I haven't... I've just heard the "This one time, at band camp" quote numerous times (though it never gets beyond the word "camp" :lol: )

Drea said:

The funny part being I haven't... I've just heard the "This one time, at band camp" quote numerous times (though it never gets beyond the word "camp" :lol: )

Let's just say she doesn't study music. :giggle:

jobob said:

But you have to have seen "American Pie" to have known the innuendo behind Drea's thread title.

:giggle:

homer-drool.gif

mmm pie:drool: :drool:

tre, that reminds me, there's a Simpsons/Family Guy marathon on Fox opposite the Super Bowl.

With Sideshow Bob and Treehouse of Horror episodes. :lmao:

I'm going to have to do some videotaping while I'm at my friend's Super Bowl party.

jobob said:
tre, that reminds me, there's a Simpsons/Family Guy marathon on Fox opposite the Super Bowl.

With Sideshow Bob and Treehouse of Horror episodes. :lmao:

I'm going to have to do some videotaping while I'm at my friend's Super Bowl party.

i saw that:drool: so there will be something good on tv tomorrow after all :D

jules I've been loving your concert pics ans this new one......!

I've been almost that close to him twice :drool: :hyper: :hyper: :drool: -- excper one was a very gray overcast and near to sunset Nov and the other time was AT night and not so near um the street lamps....could not really see his babyblues very well at al.....but :D can't really complain :drool: :drool: :drool:

U2Girl1978 said:

I know... :drool: I was speechless when I saw him.

Some of us were so awestruck, we could only yell out a song request when we saw him near that same spot in September. (And I don't know if he heard me.)

:laugh: <-- at self for rest of life

dazzledbylight said:

plus B'd part of 60 mins substitute. SUperstars interviews sun {tonight]

Dazz, are you saying they're repeating the 60 Minutes U2 interview this Sunday? The one I didn't get to see all of because CBS decided to show football until 8:30 p.m. the Sunday night it was first on?

Hey at least you guys spoke at all! I believe I said something along the lines of "Uuhhhhhhhhh, hi." Thankfully the chick next to me started screaming so he just laughed. I think at some point I might have said Thank you, cuz he motioned to his head then to my head at the horns like he liked them or got a kick out of them. Afterwards I remember thinking the one freakin time I had to leave my camera in the hotel room and my brain back in the car. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom