PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow where did the time go? :shocked:

i swear time speeds up the older you get :grumpy:

It DOES speed up. :angry: I swear, it was just the other day that we were doing summer tour stuff and finding out FroBaby was on the way. Now it's a few days until Xmas and she's due in a bit more than 2 months! :crack:

Bet you're getting excited :hyper: :cute:

Yeah, we're excited alright. After we get through the holidays, it's full on baby mode. Gonna get the last bit of stuff we still need (shopping is on hold until after Xmas since I just know the grandmothers will want to buy baby things, especially baby GIRL things.), then finish getting our room ready for her arrival. :D

It DOES speed up. :angry: I swear, it was just the other day that we were doing summer tour stuff and finding out FroBaby was on the way. Now it's a few days until Xmas and she's due in a bit more than 2 months! :crack:

Yeah, we're excited alright. After we get through the holidays, it's full on baby mode. Gonna get the last bit of stuff we still need (shopping is on hold until after Xmas since I just know the grandmothers will want to buy baby things, especially baby GIRL things.), then finish getting our room ready for her arrival. :D

Awww :cute:

I hope we get to see some baby pictures.

Forgive me if i'm wrong but wasn't FroBaby a boy? Or am i thinking of someone else :uhoh:

Any names? Bona is a girl's name :lol:

Forgive me if i'm wrong but wasn't FroBaby a boy? Or am i thinking of someone else :uhoh:

Any names? Bona is a girl's name :lol:

We were originally told that we were having another boy at my 3 month ultrasound. And then found out at the 5 month one that she's actually a girl. The doc was as surprised as we were! :lol:

So we had to change our boy name but no big deal. She will be Jaclyn Irene and we're thinking of calling her Jacci for short (however, she will forever be FroBaby in my eyes ;) )

And yes, I will make sure pics are posted to my FB :D

I was thinking of having a couple of the white onesies/undershirts we have already made up somewhere. One can say "FroBaby" and the other can say "Achtung Baby" and have the pic of the Achtung Baby on it. :hmm:

Here's a pic that Mr CK took of me putting up the Xmas tree a few weeks ago...
379430_304911486207531_100000660451083_999033_666683338_a.jpg

We were originally told that we were having another boy at my 3 month ultrasound. And then found out at the 5 month one that she's actually a girl. The doc was as surprised as we were! :lol:

So we had to change our boy name but no big deal. She will be Jaclyn Irene and we're thinking of calling her Jacci for short (however, she will forever be FroBaby in my eyes ;) )

And yes, I will make sure pics are posted to my FB :D

Aww that explains it, i must of missed that bit of news. I love the name :)

And yay for pics :)

I was thinking of having a couple of the white onesies/undershirts we have already made up somewhere. One can say "FroBaby" and the other can say "Achtung Baby" and have the pic of the Achtung Baby on it. :hmm:

:cute:

Yea, we're not really tree people in our house (especially with a 3 yr old cat who likes to tear things down :crack:), but we love stockings. We hung up 24. :shifty:

That would be so cool :up:

Wild, I just realized I wrote the same thing as you.

The dog hates the tree. She wont go anywhere near it. The kitten, however...we have a spray bottle filled with water and squirt her whenever she goes near it. And at night, both animals have crates so nobody is up and about unsupervised. Yes, we crate-trained the kitten. It works wonders and the dog doesn't have to be jealous. (The dog has been crate-trained since we got her since she was a puppy at the time and we didnt want a puppy loose at night.)

The dog hates the tree. She wont go anywhere near it. The kitten, however...we have a spray bottle filled with water and squirt her whenever she goes near it. And at night, both animals have crates so nobody is up and about unsupervised. Yes, we crate-trained the kitten. It works wonders and the dog doesn't have to be jealous. (The dog has been crate-trained since we got her since she was a puppy at the time and we didnt want a puppy loose at night.)

Our girls are in crates at night. Only Alfie was allowed out and he normally ended up in our room :love: I miss him so much :sigh:

Having duvet & space in bed feels so weird :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom