PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not take all. I have a feeling Bono would be a big enough baby for all of them. I'd still rub Vapor Rub into his chest and feed him Nyquil.

Yeah Bono is a completely different story :

Apparently i've been told its an Irish tradition to rub them everywhere, hand massages work wonders .. yeah like i'd fall for that :rolleyes:

Lil' CK had his "bop" until practically his 3rd birthday. We had the "Bop Fairy" as well. We collected all the pacifiers in the house into a bag, hung it on the back of our door, and the next morning, there was a set of alphabet puzzle cards for him in the bag. (Never mind the screaming fits that took place that night...:crack: ) He only asked for it a few times the next day/night, and by day #3, was pretty much over it. He has a beloved stuffed sheep that he's had since he was around 9 months old so that's always been his biggest source of comfort. He still has it and refuses to sleep without it or his SpongeBob fleece that was a 4th bday gift from my great-aunts. :giggle :
(Not that I have room to talk, mind you. I still keep the GloBaby that was my beloved childhood toy on the bottom of my nightstand next to our bed. :shh: )

Hi. My name is Loni N. I'm 26 and I still have a stuffed bear that I got when I was 1 day old. You wind the key in its stomach and it plays Brahm's Lullaby. :heart: Also still have my squeaky frog from that time. And my absolute favorite? A bear I got when I was 3.

:reject: Yep, totally an adult.

Oh lookie what I found this morning...

....not that I was searching videos on youtube or anything :shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg3zaXAFNMg

This movie better be released on dvd soon! I'll just ignore the chin rat and it'll be all good :D
I want to see this movie. NOW.

Sup pot. The name's kettle. Nice to meet you.

:lol: FTW

Yeah, thank Adam that Lil' CK has his sheep for long car rides. And now he's got his Leapster which is a GODSEND for anything longer than 30 mins. He got it last year when he turned 5, and now at 6, he's a master lol.

And 3 1/2 isnt that bad. My own sister was either 5 or 6 by the time my parents finally broke her of hers. According to my mother, I never had to be "broken" of it. I just tossed it at her one day around 2 yrs old and didnt want it after that. :lol: So of course she and my father took forever with my sister because they'd never actually gone through it. :lol::lol:

Ha! Apparently I did almost the same thing with my bottle when I was a baby. (I threw it to a baby hippo at the zoo...)

:wave: Hello people!

:hug: for anyone/everyone who needs/wants one.

Yeah Bono is a completely different story :

Apparently i've been told its an Irish tradition to rub them everywhere, hand massages work wonders .. yeah like i'd fall for that :rolleyes:

if yer man really wants a Vapor Rub rub down.....That HAS to burn on sensitive areas.

Hi. My name is Loni N. I'm 26 and I still have a stuffed bear that I got when I was 1 day old. You wind the key in its stomach and it plays Brahm's Lullaby. :heart: Also still have my squeaky frog from that time. And my absolute favorite? A bear I got when I was 3.

:reject: Yep, totally an adult.

Yeah, I'm an adult too. Nevermind that Barbie collection that I started about 4 yrs ago, or that pile of stuffed animals in the corner. :shifty:

I got the 'if you give me a back rub, you might get lucky'. Dude, I am a woman. I can always get lucky if I want. Why don't you rub MY back and we'll see how far you get....

Yeah, I'm an adult too. Nevermind that Barbie collection that I started about 4 yrs ago, or that pile of stuffed animals in the corner. :shifty:

Hey, I still have my birth gift stuffed animals too. They're worn and weary, but still working! A turqoise monkey and a turqoise(well now more light baby blue) seal that also had a rattler inside. Keeping them on the top of the closet so they're safe.

I also have a ton of stuffed animals, I buy one wherever I go. A monkey from the monkey zoo, giant Yoshi, Canadian Zazu disney plush, oh shitloads of other Disney plushes. :lol: I refuse to grow up.

if yer man really wants a Vapor Rub rub down.....That HAS to burn on sensitive areas.

The Vapor rub is on the chest only , sensitive areas are natural hands only , some lubricant made be provided if it's done correctly :wink:

That's what i was told :lol:

Considering NI was dying earlier , funny how the thought of getting some "action" speeds the recovery :lol:

:lol: Exactly!

Yay, mom just called. She's running late, so we're not going to bother making dinner. Chinese takeout it is. :love:
I'll be settin' up the table then.

:drool: *wants Chinese food*

:doh: I forgot to mention my Barbies. *has some of those too*

:lol:

Yeah i told him to come back with that request when he's not sniffing , coughing etc and i may think about it :lol:

:laugh: That's the best comeback I've heard for that one.

:lmao: I am soooooo glad that Mr CK is at work right now...I am laughing far too hard for this!!

And hey GG, send some of that Chinese takeout my way please! :drool::drool:

I got the 'if you give me a back rub, you might get lucky'. Dude, I am a woman. I can always get lucky if I want. Why don't you rub MY back and we'll see how far you get....

Exactly :lol:

NI gives me one every night , those thick Irish fingers are magic :drool: , i tell him i can't sleep without it :shifty:

But he knows by now that don't mean he''s going to get anything :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom