PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

edgemorocco1991ac.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

I added a bunch more to the World Aids Day thread.

It's cold and windy here today. Coffee time. I'm putting chocolate and whipped cream in it. I don't care. :drool:

So I'm sitting in a Starbucks killing some time until I'm meeting up with a friend to have lunch. As I was on the bus here, I all of a sudden realized that I'd forgotten to bring the charger for my camera's battery, and LOUDLY said SHIIIIIT in front of everyone. :lol: :reject: Whoops. I was just so pissed off that I did something so stupid. I always have a packing list, and I checked everything off this morning, so I obviously forgot to write it down. :tsk: Thankfully the battery is fully charged. But all is not lost. My parents will have their cameras with them, and I can always get them to take pictures for me, if my battery completely dies (which it probably will within a few days). I'm such a dolt. :lol:

Oh no Thora! Is it a super expensive battery? On my u2 trip last summer I just went in a Best Buy and bought myself a new one so I'd have a spare when mine died. It was around $50 I think, but worth it to have the second battery.

Oh no Thora! Is it a super expensive battery? On my u2 trip last summer I just went in a Best Buy and bought myself a new one so I'd have a spare when mine died. It was around $50 I think, but worth it to have the second battery.

I have no clue. But a new battery would be pointless, probably, since it would have to be charged before being used, right? Maybe I could buy another charger... :lol: I'll look and see what the prices are like. I'm trying to keep my spending to a minimum, but if there's a deal, I might go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom