PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rockon:

You're funny!

HI!

zu! :hug:

Actually zu, the "apt" I described minus
the Art/Craft studio and the library room- is
close to the Apt I imagined B having in NYC
on East side of CP (5th Ave) when I imagined
up personal fantasies! :D

How R U?? :hug:

There should be a PM from me from about 10 Days ago
for you ???

If you don't have it- PM me back, so I can ask the question again!

GG, ANYONE---:help::help: :sad::sad::sad:

Interference has SUDDENLY been crashing my old Safari app on the 2002 (updated at least with OS-X in 2006 or 2008) ? Laptop my sis gave me 2010 Aug
within about 1 - 2 mins of opening the /forums/pleabans threads page... I'm only evening typing that much because before it would crash eitther before I got onto the forums page or as I was typing in my user name etc :ohmy:

SO all I've seen - except for the little time Ive been on here from art in the past week
is a quick look at the last page posts before it all goes blooey!

This has never happened before!:ohmy:

On Google it says the site is undergoing major construction
( the new phone, Ipad Apps?)

I sure hope this isn't going to fuck my connection!

AND NO I can't update aanything -- my sis can't remember her old password- tho
I acidently found the hint she put it... which she then gave me what she thought she might have put in sO still have a few more permutations to try.

It's worked on her new Wifi at home (with old laptop) and THAT's going well
(semi-house sitting 4 her) as far as surfing the net
EXCPET for HERE!!!! :sad:

It´s a tradition, if you go out from sauna, lake, sea, snow or jump into frozen se/lake, its always naked, didnt even think bout neighbours nor they didnt even say anything, just came to help

one thing I love bout winter is going to cabin, warm sauna up and cut a hole to frozen lake and jump in :heart: gets your blood rushing :heart::heart:

It´s a tradition, if you go out from sauna, lake, sea, snow or jump into frozen se/lake, its always naked, didnt even think bout neighbours nor they didnt even say anything, just came to help

one thing I love bout winter is going to cabin, warm sauna up and cut a hole to frozen lake and jump in :heart: gets your blood rushing :heart::heart:

:lol: Aren't you going to freeze your nuts off?

bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr :yikes: :lol:

there is the Polar Bear Club here in NYC area that go for a -usually it's at Coney Island- dip whether it's New Year's Day or some time in Jan
Plus the Greek-Americans go diving for a special cross in ? March or so down @CI as well. I think Easter related.... :)

Well I know they have ice fishing shacks up in ?? Minnesota!

Think I found one. I'll download tonight to see if it works. I'm sure it will be on the internet like an hour after airing. And I still have my Uber-Love-Heading-To-My-Bunk-O-Bunk-O-Burning-Love box set to look forward to. Who wants to come to my house to get drunk and watch it on Showtime on my big TV at the end of the month?

:applaud::applaud::lol::drool:
what a great invitation!

Starts walking Nao! :lol:

nah, water actually feels warm when its below -20 C outside, its not that bad, water freezes in 0 or -2 depends on how much salt is in it, so its not that cold :up:

PM me details dazz, what OS you using, windows or ? and so on, theres a way around it on every OS, and what :sexywink:lappie you using, responding tomorrow

PM me details dazz, what OS you using, windows or ? and so on, theres a way around it on every OS, and what :sexywink:lappie you using, responding tomorrow

:lol:

it is an IBook

I'll have to PM you in my day TZ tomorrow when I'm back here
I left the Lptp at my sis's no need to drag it around when I can use
the net at her house

so I'll have to get the system details tonight

WHile I do spend a whole bunch of time here
I do go all over the place on the net when I have

Then I screen cap things I want to read that I don't have
the time to read while I'm on line b/c that takes too long
with only a certain amount of ours
more time/access in general... for all myriad interests