PGP: ... also i wanna do Bono again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her. :love: It's a fabulous album. I tried to get tickets to her show earlier this year, but it sold out in about a minute. :angry: :lol: Hopefully I'll get a chance to see her live someday!

:lol: Yup, that's what I think too. :love:

Had a great appointment with my employment counsellor this morning. I always feel SO good and encouraged afterward. :) She's awesome.

That's good Thora :up: :)

Ok I'm off to the downtown newstand to check for that damned GQ magazine. It's the final hope out of around 10 stores in San Diego that carry Brit GQ. I do have mine i got from ebay but I was hoping to find more to share with friends. Anyway, they aren't answering their phone so I guess it's good anyway to get me out of the house today.

:crack: Mom invited the daughter of our old babysitter to have a sleepover party thing here. Dear god, she's driving me NUTS. Keeps coming over to talk to me about petty girly things and bothering me while she knows I"m busy working on stuff. Jebus, go entertain yourself I did not ask for you to come here, so go bother my mom! :scream:

I really don't deal with children well. Except boys. Boys are good. Girls? HALP.

Wanna come here and have her bother you JJ? :wink: You're welcome to. It's a spoiled little princess. And everything at their house is better. And she's got everything. Ofcourse.

I love her. :love: It's a fabulous album. I tried to get tickets to her show earlier this year, but it sold out in about a minute. :angry: :lol: Hopefully I'll get a chance to see her live someday!

I never really paid attention to her but recently I've been listening to her a bit and she's really good. I like all the songs I've heard so far. Plus, she's actually talented which is pretty rare with the "hit music" these days.

Hope you get to see her one day :hug:

Set Fire To the Rain is brilliant too. :up: I love the emotion she puts in her voice, it's kinda like some U2 songs, you can just feel that the lyrics aren't just made up garbage, it's meant from the heart.

From U2.com

Broadcasts are also coming up in the next few weeks through: Showtime in the US; Superchannel in Canada; ABC in Australia; Multishow in Brazil; Wow Wow in Japan; Sky in Italy and NTR in Holland. (Check local listings for confirmed dates and times.)

:lol: Love how Larry's angle is bigger than the car's.

:crack: Yeah, I'm trying to make a 7 ring right now, thinking in angles constantly. It's not working. I suck at maths. At least I got the Pommel right. triangles I can do. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom