Pasadena Setlist Party 10/25 Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If this is going to be a DVD release then we can safely say it'll be the worst DVD U2 have put out.

Bono sounds croaky, the songs are clunky and the show is flat. And I don't care what any mental die-hard U2 fan will tell you, but the Crazy Tonight remix is awful and tonights broadcast highlighted that.

Hopefully they'll get it sorted for the next leg of the tour and put together a 2nd DVD.

WTF Who Let The Trolls Out

Your first damn post ? ? ? Go to bed AssClown:ohmy:

If this is going to be a DVD release then we can safely say it'll be the worst DVD U2 have put out.

Bono sounds croaky, the songs are clunky and the show is flat. And I don't care what any mental die-hard U2 fan will tell you, but the Crazy Tonight remix is awful and tonights broadcast highlighted that.

Hopefully they'll get it sorted for the next leg of the tour and put together a 2nd DVD.

I'm sorry, did you say something?
Just heard a bunch of babbling rubbish. :huh:

If there was an award for LOL, this post would win it.

No. This show is FANTASTIC! I dont know what you are watching!?!? Have you been to a 360 concert live yet?

We have a new entry in the best-first-post-ever competition.

I can just feel the powerful history of this band and their evolution every time they play Streets, it brings me to tears some times.

If the DVD looks just like the webcast, I would agree it would be the worst DVD because it's so dark and you can barely see the Claw.

The show itself is all fine and dandy (even if Bono sounds a little worse for the wear - that doesn't bug me), but I'm really disappointed with how it looks on the webcast.

Back
Top Bottom