Parks and Recreation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I teared up at the end, too, and loved the moment of Leslie having Her Moment in the voting booth. Just lovely.

And I never, ever thought I would enjoy Rob Lowe so much in anything.

Ron Swanson is one of the greatest men on TV. As a concept, he could easily become like everyone on "Friends," a series of characteristics rather than a fleshed-out character, but I credit the writers so much for giving him heart. His moments with Ben and Leslie last night were amongst my favorites from an overall fantastic episode.

No sign that it's the last, either?

You know what, the show could have ended altogether last night and I would have been pretty happy. Glad it's not, but last night's ep was so great.

396001_10151428055652598_2028352213_n.jpg

Where's the Parks love people? Another good episode. As hard as it is watching Ben trying to fit in.

It's not the government's business whether I pay income tax or not.
Uhh, yes it is...
Well you don't know my name or what I look like so good luck finding me.

Also, I'll never get sick of Chris' stupidity: "Nothing... the silent killer." "Oh my god..."

And if anyone can tell me who the woman from the fast food chain was, I'd greatly appreciate it. So hot.

Saw Nick Offerman's "American Ham," featuring Megan Mullally's band Beth & Nancy, Saturday night at Royce Hall. The entire show was fantastic but the finale was off the charts -- Chris Pratt joined Offerman and Nancy & Beth for an extended version of "5,000 Candles in the Wind"! The place went nuts. It was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom