Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I go and take a shower, and I missed absolutely nothing! :wink:

SeLaver.gif

GibsonGirl said:

Ha! Scrambling for the censors, were they?

They were...and I think they thought it was boring, too. They came in and started talking about the business side of U2, what they should do next, etc....then MacPhisto comes in over the top of them. Pretty cool moment, really...:drool:

Queen Bee, I hope that you play the live Zooropa and Babyface at the end of this bootleg. :)

Lila64 said:
Wow, I go and take a shower, and I missed absolutely nothing! :wink:

SeLaver.gif

Everyone left. :( We're like those people who never end up leaving the big party until they wake up the next morning in someone else's car.

GibsonGirl said:

Everyone left. :( We're, like, those people who never end up leaving the big party until they wake up the next morning in someone else's car.
Last time I was at one of those parties I woke up in my own vomit. Don't mix your alcohol types :sad:

What a guitar player! What a night! What a show! What a city! ZOOROPA! ZOOROPA!

GibsonGirl said:

Everyone left. :( We're like those people who never end up leaving the big party until they wake up the next morning in someone else's car.

I stayed at the setlist party once until 10 O'Clock or so! I like to party! I have to get ready for when I register!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Canadiens1160 said:
Last time I was at one of those parties I woke up in my own vomit. Don't mix your alcohol types :sad:

:yuck:

That must have resulted in one nasty hangover.

GibsonGirl said:

I'm telling myself there's just three shows left, and therefore all feelings of extreme fatigue are totally worth it :happy:

I'm right about this.....right? :help:

angelordevil said:

I'm telling myself there's just three shows left, and therefore all feelings of extreme fatigue are totally worth it :happy:

I'm right about this.....right? :help:

Maybe...maybe. :yawn: It's almost three am! Three o'clock in the morning, it's quiet...

I can't believe this leg is nearly over. I remember when we were all anticipating the five NYC shows and they couldn't get here fast enough!

Lila64 said:
that's ok :happy: i don't mind! im naturally a happy person! :happy: :hyper: :hyper: am i getting a little abnoxious? :hyper:

:wink:

Please be more abnoxious. I love abnoxious people.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom