Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

Can you believe I'm only 11? :wink: I'm catching on quick! :laugh:

omgur11?! me2! mai prnts dunt know im online tho. :ohmy: tehy hit me, yknow. smtimes, rly hard.

raincloud said:
Just back from the show!!!

GOT IN THE ELIPSE BABY!!!!

Show was great and Omaha, well, was actually a really great crowd. Better than Seattle in the spring even!

Teaser of two verses of all I want is you was great. The little girl in our group, Haley got pulled up for SBS.

I thought the building was going to fall apart after Streets...

:up: thanks for reporting in...

raincloud said:
Just back from the show!!!

GOT IN THE ELIPSE BABY!!!!

Show was great and Omaha, well, was actually a really great crowd. Better than Seattle in the spring even!

Teaser of two verses of all I want is you was great. The little girl in our group, Haley got pulled up for SBS.

I thought the building was going to fall apart after Streets...

Fantastic! :up:

How many "wows" did Bono do after Streets, can you remember? ;)

GibsonGirl said:

omgur11?! me2! mai prnts dunt know im online tho. :ohmy: tehy hit me, yknow. smtimes, rly hard.

your profile says your 18! r u joking with me, or are you taking GG's spot right now? I'm :confused:

GibsonGirl said:

O RLY?

O RLY?

O RLY?

OHHHH RLY?

orly_owl.jpg

Lila64 said:

your profile says your 18! r u joking with me, or are you taking GG's spot right now? I'm :confused:

lolno! im faking. :shh: i rgstered here when i wuz 8. but i siad i wuz older so people wud tak me srsly.

GibsonGirl said:

lolno! im faking. :shh: i rgstered here when i wuz 8. but i siad i wuz older so people wud tak me srsly.

okee dokee. u were starting to scare me for a sec :wink: I've been wanting to register for a long time, but I have to wait until I get my own computer. I'm just taking my mom's spot while she's Christmas shopping for me :hyper:

raincloud said:

No wows, He started laughing, covered his ears, and say, OhmaGOD!

Ha! :up: You guys must have been loud! Unless OhmaGOD is the new wow.

angelordevil said:

There were some reports of him laughing or screwing up during SBS...can you confirm this?

:camera:

I remember him laughing but not screwing up - they were in a good mood tonight.

He made his usual comment (slightly joking) about not knowing why they don't come here more often.

Also, Kanye West not only kills Kings of Leon but he buries their bodies in the sand.

from U2tours:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo - She Loves You, Elevation, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - In a Little While, Beautiful Day - Sgt. Pepper's, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - All I Want Is You

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, Mysterious Ways, With or Without You, Stuck In a Moment You Can't Get Out Of, Crumbs From Your Table, Yahweh, 40

Comments: U2 performs in Nebraska for the first time. With no club dates in Omaha from 25 years ago to talk about, Bono instead chants 'Oh, Nebraska' early in the show. Bono sings a bit of 'Jesus Walks' during Vertigo.

Lila64 said:

okee dokee. u were starting to scare me for a sec :wink: I've been wanting to register for a long time, but I have to wait until I get my own computer. I'm just taking my mom's spot while she's Christmas shopping for me :hyper:

:lol:

Thanks again for the stream, Queen Bee! Lovely, as usual. :drool:

Lila64 said:

You and GibsonGirl are sick individuals....:sad:

:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom