Old Harry Rocks, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: So far I have Billie Joe Armstrong (who's not a drummer), Zack Starkey, Ringo Starr, Tre Cool, that guy from Rush, Keith Moon (yes, I know he's dead. Keith Moon could fart and it'd be better than Larry Mullen's drumming), me, Charlie Watts, Mick Fleetwood...

"That guy from Rush", Neil Peart, would be better than everybody else on that list combined. It's scary how good he is.

I would also suggest Jan Axel Blomberg, aka Hellhammer, probably the most ridiculously proficient drummer I've ever heard.

Hmm, perhaps he waits at the end, and if he can lift the canoe with Bolt, Phelps and the Evers-Swindells all in it he instantly wins?

:lol:

He'd probably do it too. He lifted 258kg in the clean and jerk. Fucking hell.

Khan. :wave:

I'd try to eat something with bread in it.
oh, i'm fine, luckily this painkiller is impossible to get nauseous with, so it's the only one i know of where it's okay to take on an empty stomach (it's got an anti-nausea medication in it too). it just hits you harder, of course. but i did actually have something with bread, a taco. i guess the shell is a bread item :giggle: (it's both a hard corn shell and a soft flour tortilla)

oh, i'm fine, luckily this painkiller is impossible to get nauseous with, so it's the only one i know of where it's okay to take on an empty stomach (it's got an anti-nausea medication in it too). it just hits you harder, of course. but i did actually have something with bread, a taco. i guess the shell is a bread item :giggle: (it's both a hard corn shell and a soft flour tortilla)

Yeah, it'll tend to do that without anything to eat.
I used to eat tacos a lot when I still ate beef!

Grrr :mad: I hate it when 'randoms' want to be added to MSN etc....why can't they email/contact me to say they want to be added BEFORE they do so....I've just had one for MSN and I don't know who the fuck it is as it's just an email address that shows....

Grrr :mad: I hate it when 'randoms' want to be added to MSN etc....why can't they email/contact me to say they want to be added BEFORE they do so....I've just had one for MSN and I don't know who the fuck it is as it's just an email address that shows....

I ignore them. :up:

(Well, ignored, since I no longer use MSN.)

So, I took Felix to my mum's today.

I still get to see him ... but yeah. :sigh:
I just went "What? :huh:" cause my friend Jen's boyfriend's name is Felix, but then I remembered it's your cat's name, too. :lol: I'm sober, I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom