Old Harry Rocks, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiii Axver. :wave:
Lucky guess. :wink:

How are you/?

:lol: This could get entertaining ...

How am I? Here's the relevant posts I made earlier:

Incidentally, no, I didn't sleep through my alarm. As soon as I woke up, I had to go see the doctor. Since the pain's gone down to a considerable degree, that's a good sign the antibiotics are treating the actual infection, but since I'm getting more deaf ... well, that means TMI stuff, so I'm on more medication in the hope that will treat that without needing to have a minor operation.

:lol: OK, here's the TMIness. There's a major build-up of fluid BEHIND the ear drums in both ears. So syringing my ears won't help. Basically, the medication I'm on now is to try to lower the inflammation of the infection and get at least some of it to drain so that I can hear satisfactorily. If I'm still deaf come Tuesday, basically I'll have to have a procedure where they put me under local anaesthetic, make a small nick in my ear drum, and drain all the fluid out from behind it.

I am apparently especially unfortunate to get this in both ears at once. Most people only get it in one. Oh no, I had to go the whole hog!

So now I've had six tablets in the last half hour. Here's hoping they do something!

I think mixed relays has the most merit, as the swimmers are already there and already good. It's not like adding an extra sport, either.

Mixed relays could be bloody entertaining. Shame we couldn't get Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt onto the same team.

So the girlfriend's busy reading...so I'm gonna do up the Artist League results because I've absolutely nothing better to do :wink: except make her feel bad and kiss me apparently :lol:

PS Maximo Park's debut album is sooooooooo good :drool:

:lol: This could get entertaining ...

How am I? Here's the relevant posts I made earlier:

So now I've had six tablets in the last half hour. Here's hoping they do something!
:yikes:
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope that the medication does something for it. It would suck to have to get that done for both ears. :(

You go to Church? :shocked:

Give Big G and J-man my regards :wave:

And Long Distance relationships are as annoying as hell...

We're going to IKEA (she loves it and we don't have them in Ireland so she has to bring me) and she's bringing me somewhere else next week with a friend of hers should be fun and we might be going to her friend's party; besides that who knows? movie? her house? walking around aimlessly? all good

I go to chruch, once a year :lol:

I hear you on the long distance relationships thing, although I have quite a lesser distance to travel than you (about 2.5 hours drive, which more expensive on the wallet than the watch)

What the fuck. I bought an apple danish at the bakery on the way home today, and it turns out it has nuts on the top. Who the hell puts nuts on a danish? This is the second time this has happened to me at two separate bakeries in the last week! What's wrong with Melburnian bakers?

What the fuck. I bought an apple danish at the bakery on the way home today, and it turns out it has nuts on the top. Who the hell puts nuts on a danish? This is the second time this has happened to me at two separate bakeries in the last week! What's wrong with Melburnian bakers?
They fail. :D

Is it wrong that i've started compiling a list of drummers that could easily replace Larry Mullen and would totally own him at drumming?

They're driving you nuts!

Is it wrong that i've started compiling a list of drummers that could easily replace Larry Mullen and would totally own him at drumming?

Yes, because you'd have to name just about every person in history who's ever hit a drum.

They can both race the Evers-Swindells.

Now how can we work in that German 105+kg weightlifter guy who did that incredible lift on the final lift of the tournament and dedicated the gold to his dead wife?

That must be a long list...
:yes: So far I have Billie Joe Armstrong (who's not a drummer), Zack Starkey, Ringo Starr, Tre Cool, that guy from Rush, Keith Moon (yes, I know he's dead. Keith Moon could fart and it'd be better than Larry Mullen's drumming), me, Charlie Watts, Mick Fleetwood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom