Old Harry Rocks, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursdays? That's bloody odd.

Though I remember one really fucked up start to the school year back when I was in high school. We missed Monday and Tuesday, went back on the Wednesday, got Thursday off thanks to Australia Day, then came back again on Friday. Let's just say about half the school took either Wednesday or Friday or both off!

Apparently the week is dubai is Sunday - Thursday and your weekend is Friday - Saturday.

NO CHURCH ON SUNDAY! :dance:

That's not fun, but it's a quick, easy procedure. My cousin got it all the time.

I'm just worried that it'll take forever to get me an appointment. I want to go back to university! I feel fine and healthy. I'm sick of staring at the same four walls.

:wave:

We're together 24 days which is just more than a week left together :) wish it never had to end...

Table Tennis is kinda cool except you know who is gonna win :wink:

Ah, it's never long enough. I don't know how people can survive long distance relationships! It'd drive me mad. I'm so utterly impatient though.

What plans have you got for your remaining week and a bit?

See you, Daniel! :wave:

Ah. Not good bud. Wishing good things for you mate.
:hug:

Thanks. :hug:

As for Gallipoli, I saw the ending of it in high school but not the rest of it! :lol:

Saw The Castle about four or five bloody times ...

Thursdays? That's bloody odd.

Though I remember one really fucked up start to the school year back when I was in high school. We missed Monday and Tuesday, went back on the Wednesday, got Thursday off thanks to Australia Day, then came back again on Friday. Let's just say about half the school took either Wednesday or Friday or both off!

Yeah they say its so that we can come and get used to where all our classes are then have a weekend and forreal start school on monday.

That's about the only way to describe it.

I just hope that guy's not on drugs, because holy god, that run was simply something else. He actually tried, and it was terrifyingly good. I hate to think how fast he can go as his career progresses.

Now we're onto something.

I do have some qualms with ditching a sport the Silver Ferns are rather good at ... though it also means ditching a sport Australia beats us at. :up:

Swap it for that Aussie Rules shit. ANYTHING has to make more sense than that game :yes:

:sad:

It's just a free game of footy! Why restrict the shit out of it with stupid rules? "Don't run here, don't move when this happens, don't throw/pass it here, don't, don't don't"

Communist bloody league and union! Rules everywhere! Ahh!

:scream:

Apparently the week is dubai is Sunday - Thursday and your weekend is Friday - Saturday.

NO CHURCH ON SUNDAY! :dance:

You go to Church? :shocked:

Give Big G and J-man my regards :wave:
Ah, it's never long enough. I don't know how people can survive long distance relationships! It'd drive me mad. I'm so utterly impatient though.

What plans have you got for your remaining week and a bit?

And Long Distance relationships are as annoying as hell...

We're going to IKEA (she loves it and we don't have them in Ireland so she has to bring me) and she's bringing me somewhere else next week with a friend of hers should be fun and we might be going to her friend's party; besides that who knows? movie? her house? walking around aimlessly? all good

I'm just worried that it'll take forever to get me an appointment. I want to go back to university! I feel fine and healthy. I'm sick of staring at the same four walls.
I'm sure they can do it outpatient. They do it, you recover for a day then you can go back to uni.

Yeah they say its so that we can come and get used to where all our classes are then have a weekend and forreal start school on monday.

Hah, that's the excuse we got too, that it was just to ease us back into things. Not that it helped when half the school didn't bother turning up ...

Right, think I've caught up with this thread now. Hello to everyone who said hello and to anyone I might have missed. Hope you are all well, except gluey, Daniel and Ax who are already declared ill and to say I hope you are well would entirely miss the point.

I heard these suggestions for Olympic events:

Squash
Mixed relays - swimming and track.

I think they're both great.

I'd heard squash, but not mixed relays.

The suggestions for sports that I've heard and support are rugby 7s, squash, Twenty20 cricket, and softball. I've also heard baseball, rollersports, and golf, but for baseball and golf, Olympics isn't going to be the highest level of competition, and rollersports just seems a bit ridiculous.

I'd liek to see cricket in the Olympics, mostly because that'd be my only chance to ever see a cricket match.

Right, think I've caught up with this thread now. Hello to everyone who said hello and to anyone I might have missed. Hope you are all well, except gluey, Daniel and Ax who are already declared ill and to say I hope you are well would entirely miss the point.

:lol:

So fucking frustrating that the doctor doesn't have a nice, quick fix. I've asked if syringing would do any good multiple times! Funnily enough, the answer doesn't change ...

I'd heard squash, but not mixed relays.

The suggestions for sports that I've heard and support are rugby 7s, squash, Twenty20 cricket, and softball. I've also heard baseball, rollersports, and golf, but for baseball and golf, Olympics isn't going to be the highest level of competition, and rollersports just seems a bit ridiculous.

I think mixed relays has the most merit, as the swimmers are already there and already good. It's not like adding an extra sport, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom