Okay, Seriously, WHEN THE HELL WILL IT LEAK? (Part 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i had the album i'd continue to withhold it as penance for all the leak puns :crack:
Well, I DO have the album and I AM going to withhold it because of all those leak puns. Now all the people who participated in that craze will know that there was a cost to be paid. To be fair, I won't even listen to it myself, just for the sake of forum unity. :up:

Well, I DO have the album and I AM going to withhold it because of all those leak puns. Now all the people who participated in that craze will know that there was a cost to be paid. To be fair, I won't even listen to it myself, just for the sake of forum unity. :up:

i applaud your dedication to the cause.

What a tool! Give me a break. What cause?

This sounds ridiculous to me. How can someone who is working for Universal "decide" that the album will leak in 2 days, and announce it on facebook. Come on! Isn't it like looking for trouble? :hyper:
I wouldn't believe these "rumours".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom