Okay, Seriously, WHEN THE HELL WILL IT LEAK? (Part 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my honest opinion if the album does leak I really dont think anyone on this forum is going to freely divulge the location of the album. Sorry guys...dont get your hopes up..you are gonna have to find it on your own.

Please, never show the Vertigo banjo session ever again. I have already a lot of difficulty seeing Edge play a monster of a song like The Fly on that semi-acoustic guitare instead of the mighty Fender Strat or Gibson Les Paul. I get nightmares seeing him play a banjo.

Please, never show the Vertigo banjo session ever again. I have already a lot of difficulty seeing Edge play a monster of a song like The Fly on that semi-acoustic guitare instead of the mighty Fender Strat or Gibson Les Paul. I get nightmares seeing him play a banjo.

but it's just for funn :applaud::applaud::applaud:

In my honest opinion if the album does leak I really dont think anyone on this forum is going to freely divulge the location of the album. Sorry guys...dont get your hopes up..you are gonna have to find it on your own.

BA HUMBUG to you an all :madspit: :wink:

Right, cause thats how the internet has worked up until now. :|

Jag, have you been around here for a while?

Have you noticed that people report EVERY bit of NLOTH they have, be it a crappy cell-phone recording or 45-second-long segments of songs?

Yeah, I don't think we have to worry about people sharing around here. :wink:

Yes Im serious & I hope Im wrong...but I dont think its going to be as easy as everyone thinks its going to be.

haha, are you serious? as soon as anyone on this forum knows, we'll all know

:huh:

Were you around, or have you ever read any old threads from around the time of the HTDAAB leaks?

Everytime someone has found a new link or file which might be a NLOTH leak I go::hyper::hyper::rockon::rockon::eek::eek::yikes::yikes::shocked::shocked:. That is not normal behaviour anymore.

Then again I wasnt on here when HTDAAB leaked so if Im way off then I do apologize.

No worries. But rest assured, within 5 minutes of anyone reporting anything anywhere on the web, this place will be exploding. So really, this is the only place you need to check unless that 5 minute window is too big :wink:

Well 10.47 pm here in italy... going to bed, lying and playing pinball dreams on my iphone... i'll be back tomorrow.... bye!

But I am willing to bet that out of all the thousands of members on this site...Im sure a couple of people already have it but wont share it because of the security issue.

But I am willing to bet that out of all the thousands of members on this site...Im sure a couple of people already have it but wont share it because of the security issue.

wow... that's the definition of cruelty! :sad:

Well, if there are journalists here with access, that's a different story. But if the album leaks out to people who are not supposed to have it, then we will all have it very, very quickly. That hasn't happened yet.

Yes Im serious & I hope Im wrong...but I dont think its going to be as easy as everyone thinks its going to be.

either it leaks and everyone will have it after 3 hours, either it never leaks and everybody will have to wait until the 27th! Within the last 4,5 years here, I've never had any prob with recieving/sharing material, don't worry.

I have access to one of those "supersecret: torrent sites. if I see it I would send it to someone else to post here before posting it myself :reject: I'm a good friend like that lol

I for one know of one person who has got it, a freind of mine. However, seeing as she knows what I am like over U2 and the fact that her ex company SUED someone who leaked a track for another group we have made a pact to not go there with each other. She is still in the Business after setting up her own record company.

And in anycase, IF I ever got it, I couldn't leak it for that very reason :sad: But who's to say it was ME who passed it on to someone else :wink:

Well, if there are journalists here with access, that's a different story. But if the album leaks out to people who are not supposed to have it, then we will all have it very, very quickly. That hasn't happened yet.

Exactly. There's a difference between just members and active users like us.

Hell, even Alan Cross is a member here! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom