Official NLOTH Tracklisting (From U2.com)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's the spirit! I knew I was convincing, but I must be getting quite good.

:lol: It's because people like you, which takes things with good humor that this thread is such a blast. Sorry if i have been complaing too much, it's just because i got frustated by some titles...

Can't judge a song from it's title - especially without listening to it or knowing any lyrics - but I'm curious as to how/if the songs on the album relate to an underlying sea/sky concept, no line on the horizon.

I have a feeling that this theme is only relevant to a few of the songs (Achtung, Zooropa), which kind of rules out any consisent conceptuality to the album (Boy, Joshua Tree, War), which would be a wee bit disappointing. I look forward to hearing the lyrics.

We understood you the first time.

I think this is the key point. He's gone back to the boy he was when he started posting... Which was how many ways can I bitch about the same thing?

I couldn't care less if someone doesn't like something or is critical about something, we're not all going to agree, but just do it with a little decorum, logic, and reason...

If I can type out HMTMKMKM, I can surely take the time to type IGCIIDGCT. I like the rest of the tracklisting...nice to hear that not even the Blue Crackheads were able to figure out some song titles. Shows there are still surprises in the world.
Oh, and I've gotta say, I like that album cover. A lot.
<--
...Yeah.

Well, I don't know where to post, as there seems to have been like 25 new threads in the last 12 hours....I don't even know what thread I'm in....

Anyways, I thought I'd shock everyone and say:

I like the cover and tracklisting.

:ohmy::up::applaud:

I think this is the key point. He's gone back to the boy he was when he started posting... Which was how many ways can I bitch about the same thing?

I couldn't care less if someone doesn't like something or is critical about something, we're not all going to agree, but just do it with a little decorum, logic, and reason...

:up::up:

Stop patronizing me and try to understand the things i've said. This kind of atitude that sometimes make me want to leave this forum. I lack decorum, logic and reason? Sorry if i'm talking to an PhD in U2 forum posting...

right to the point...thx BVS.

I don't agree. Some of the titles are not that great, but still good though :up:

I'll take it a step further....

I think some of the titles are shit.

I think some of their previous song titles are even shittier

What does me listening to the song change my opinion of the song title? I can judge a title by the title.

That being said...does a title really matter? If you were to order a "steak" at a restaurant, which called their steaks: "garbage" would it matter? If the steak tasted f-ing fantastic you could call it whatever the hell you want to call it....so long as its good. But, when I would look at the menu I would still think that its a stupid name for a steak.

See what I mean?

jesus, this place will be unbearable when this thing leaks...
if the band ever came on here i think they'd probably just call it a day.

Fez - Being Born is clearly dedicated to Fez from That 70s Show, its the only explanation.

Stop patronizing me and try to understand the things i've said. This kind of atitude that sometimes make me want to leave this forum. I lack decorum, logic and reason? Sorry if i'm talking to an PhD in U2 forum posting...

I'm not patronizing...

You lack decorum because once would have been enough, yet you kept going in order to get a rise out of people.

Logic would have been to try and in engage those in discussion that talked about how "comedy" was irony rather than ignore that and continue your bitching...

And your only reason seems to be "I'm right you're wrong, but this is fun getting everyone riled up".

:lol:

1) You are right about the patronizing tone of some people here.
2) Senna ruled!
3) A PhD in U2 forum posting means nothing to me though.

grts,

ultimate master of discussion

jesus, this place will be unbearable when this thing leaks...
if the band ever came on here i think they'd probably just call it a day.

The band would call it a day...

Chris Martin would kill himself.

I'll take it a step further....

I think some of the titles are shit.

I think some of their previous song titles are even shittier

What does me listening to the song change my opinion of the song title? I can judge a title by the title.

That being said...does a title really matter? If you were to order a "steak" at a restaurant, which called their steaks: "garbage" would it matter? If the steak tasted f-ing fantastic you could call it whatever the hell you want to call it....so long as its good. But, when I would look at the menu I would still think that its a stupid name for a steak.

See what I mean?

Ehmm, my post was a ironic remark.

:wink:

Comunicado oficial de "No Line On The Horizon" de Universal Music Spain

u2-nloth-comunicado.jpg

------------------
U2 - No Line On The Horizon - Toda la informacion del nuevo disco de U2

U2Miracle.com - El portal de U2 en español - Ultimas Noticias, No Line On The Horizon, U2 Gira 2009, Foros, U2 Television, U23D, Conciertos, Biografias, Discografia, Multimedia, Fotos U2

I'm not patronizing...

You lack decorum because once would have been enough, yet you kept going in order to get a rise out of people.

Logic would have been to try and in engage those in discussion that talked about how "comedy" was irony rather than ignore that and continue your bitching...

And your only reason seems to be "I'm right you're wrong, but this is fun getting everyone riled up".

So your are not patronizing me?

Please i don't have anything more to say. We were over already about that subject and you brought it back. I don't want to get anyone riled up. And i'm not trying to be right all the time, i just said that i didn't like some titles. And i said in one post that there is a diferenc between being ironic ad being goofy and that i hoped that the band nail the songs right.
But i have forgotten how people here get so annoyed by someone who doesn't think U2 is all wonders and flowers.

Please let's leave it this way. No heart feelings...

:up:

looks pretty good. Everything with the exception of crazy "sounds" good/ great. The "go crazy tonight" title is Horrendous though. Talk about an off day titlewise :down:

Nah, 11 tracks is enough. 50 minutes is a good album length. Anything more and its not reasonable to expect the average person to want to listen through the whole album. And in my experience, albums with 14-17 tracks usually have a lot of filler and run the risk of being too repetitive.

btw, this is my first post here in like FOREVER. The album release kinda snuck up on me this time. I remember I was checking Interference regularly for like a year or more leading up to the release of Vertigo/HTDAAB.

Back
Top Bottom