Official NLOTH Tracklisting (From U2.com)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A wave breaking the surface of water is white as snow... Maybe I am getting a little carried away at this moment but my old U2 I can´t wait any more O´meter is totally peaking the last few days:drool:

Of Every Breaking Wave I mostly liked the title, the descriptions I've read weren't overly-exciting. I just found the title had a very nice sound to it. I hope it surfaces somehow in the future.

I honestly think Stand Up Comedy is the best title on the record. It's heaps better than Stand Up, and it sounds quite dramatic, like the song could have different layers.

I just keep thinking of REM's King Of Comedy for some reason.....it is much better than Stand Up, which sounds like some generic protest song title.

Alright everyone cool it.The titles of the songs dont matter as much as the quality of the songs.(See Lemon,Discotheque,Zooropa,Mofo,Slug,Stateless,Miami,Ect).:doh:

Please dont keep bumping up threads that are no longer relevant. It just confuses people.

I love the idea of telling people to "cool it" when the thread hasn't been active in two weeks.

Hopefully you're not a paramedic or fireman.

That's funny, the other day when I saw the thing about bumping old threads, I thought this was a thread from 2007 or something, then I looked and saw it was a thread from mid-january. :huh:

^ posting in an outdated and irrelevant thread and elevating it to the top of the forum, as threads are ordered from the most recently posted in down

:lol: !

Yes, Popmart Shopper.. its not a huge deal, but just not cool to do consistently.. as some older threads are no longer relevant (like this one, we already know the tracklisting and have discussed it quite a bit) so when the thread is bumped to the top of the forum list, some may think its a 'new' thread and get confused and / or annoyed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom