Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where are you staying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do said monorails have poles?

:yes:
3330909405_a380dc701b.jpg

I don't know what I"ll do Friday morning (I have seats). Maybe shop... I've heard it's a great place to go shopping.

And no thank you to the giant burrito - that pic looks like he already threw it up. The Man Vs. Food people were filming in my town this weekend but I didn't find out about it until the day after. My husband loves that show :rolleyes:

they weren't in town last weekend...

from azstarnet.com:

Adam Richman, the stomach behind the popular Travel Channel show “Man v. Food” is in town this weekend, filming for an episode that will air on Dec. 2.
The show follows Richman around the country as he takes on food challenges offered by restaurants in specific cities and towns.

He will be at Lindy’s on Fourth, 431 N. Fourth Ave., on Friday to duke it out with a burger packing 12 patties and piles of cheese. You eat for free and get your photo on the wall if you finish it in less than 20 minutes.

He also will be at El Guero Canelo’s second location, at 2480 N. Oracle Road, on Saturday

tell your husband

-dan

I asked Tony and if you guys want one of the lanyards all you have to do is quote this thread and add your name to it. Like so:

1.) waynetravis
2.) nicv
3.)Zuropa_Fit (Zooey) (Tucson, AZ)
4.) bonocomet (San Diego, CA)
5.) Bono Mot (Cary, NC)
6.) Wildhoney(Wild) (London,England)

Keep it going and Tony will get your name on the list for Lanyards. (I will add it to that other list at the bottom at U2.com):loveshower:
hj:heart:

I asked Tony and if you guys want one of the lanyards all you have to do is quote this thread and add your name to it. Like so:

Keep it going and Tony will get your name on the list for Lanyards. (I will add it to that other list at the bottom at U2.com):loveshower:
hj:heart:

Updated location

1.) waynetravis
2.) nicv (Los Angeles, CA)
3.) Zuropa_Fit (Zooey) (Tucson, AZ)
5.) Bono Mot (Cary, NC)
6.) Wildhoney(Wild) (London, England)

waynetravis location????

1.) waynetravis
5.) Bono Mot (Cary, NC)
7.) TrojanChick99 (Los Angeles, CA)

I'm not going to be able to make the get together, as I'm leaving LA in the afternoon on Thursday, where can I pick up said Lanyard?
:hyper:

Seriously? Very cool!

I'm not going to be able to make the get together, as I'm leaving LA in the afternoon on Thursday, where can I pick up said Lanyard?

I can pick it up for you if you are not at the early party. There will still be the 8pm gathering as well, maybe you can make that :hyper:

Updated list:

1.) waynetravis (England)
5.) Bono Mot (Cary, NC)

5.) Bono Mot (Cary, NC)
7.) TrojanChick99 (Los Angeles, CA)[/QUOTE]
8.) RedRocksU2 (Murrieta, Ca)

5.) Bono Mot (Cary, NC)
9.) Thora (Vancouver, Canada)

Just a note, I won't be able to get to the party until around 9pm or so. I'd still love a lanyard, though! This is an excellent idea! :hi5:

Just a note, I won't be able to get to the party until around 9pm or so. I'd still love a lanyard, though! This is an excellent idea! :hi5:

Yes, it is a great idea and souvenir :hyper: We must thank Tony and hj for getting these and including the blue crack in everything.

I'll see about arranging to hold the late arrivals lanyards if you don't make it in time.

5.) Bono Mot (Cary, NC)
10) ARW (Minneapolis, MN)
11) Kariann (Columbus, OH)

I'll be sure to stick around until Miss Thora gets there :wink: Our plane doesn't get in until around 6:30 so I may not be there right away either.

5.) Bono Mot (Cary, NC)
10) ARW (Minneapolis, MN)
11) Kariann (Columbus, OH)
12) chels82 (Fresno, CA)

Hi all ! Coming to this late and it's probably been discussed but where are people staying that won't break the bank?
And when's the cut off date to get a lanyard? I need to figure out logistics. Not 100% sure I cando this but am going to try. The big challenge is getting ga tix. I'd better get crackin' huh? ;)

Hi all ! Coming to this late and it's probably been discussed but where are people staying that won't break the bank?
And when's the cut off date to get a lanyard? I need to figure out logistics. Not 100% sure I cando this but am going to try. The big challenge is getting ga tix. I'd better get crackin' huh? ;)

Siena Suites is off the strip and close to the stadium, a lot of us are staying there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom