Oct 23rd - Las Vegas - General Discussion & Gathering Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where are you staying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

YouTube - Las Vegas Speed rollercoaster at the Sahara Hotel

Hell I'd do both. :hyper:

Though the fact that it also goes backwards will probably make my stomach a tad bit queasy, I wont lie.

Oh, that's the best!! It's only 42 seconds, IIRC but it is sooooo good. Backwards is the fun part :up: New York's rollercoaster is scarier because it's up so high and it's longer, but it's jerky. Speed is fast and smooth, just the way it should be. Insert innuendoes anywhere in there, lol..

As far as NYNY the hotel, I dunno..it's just never been one I've gravitated to. Some are more maze-like than others and I remember getting turned around a lot in there. But I've never been in 9 Fine Irishmen so that should be fun, plus seeing you guys makes it all worthwhile. It's Thurs. though and I remembered my girls have cheer practice (they are on a team and aren't supposed to miss) I need to find someone to take them :hmm:

I do like fast and smooth over jerky. :hmm: I will just have to go on both. :evil:

Originally Posted by edmontonhj
I asked Tony and if you guys want one of the lanyards all you have to do is quote this thread and add your name to it. Like so:

1.) waynetravis
2.)
3.)

Keep it going and Tony will get your name on the list for Lanyards. (I will add it to that other list at the bottom at U2.com)
hj

1.)waynetravis
2.) nicv
3.)Zuropa_Fit (Zooey) (Tucson, AZ)

Thanks!

I asked Tony and if you guys want one of the lanyards all you have to do is quote this thread and add your name to it. Like so:

1.) waynetravis
2.) nicv
3.) Zuropa_Fit (Zooey)

Keep it going and Tony will get your name on the list for Lanyards. (I will add it to that other list at the bottom at U2.com):loveshower:
hj:heart:

4.) bonocomet (San Diego, CA)
5.) Bono Mot (Cary, NC)

(The first post said to put where we are from too :) )

Thanks edmontonhj!

Umm, yeah.

umyeahhellamiles-2.jpg

It's a good thing I'll have a car :hyper:

Ahh, you've been on the monorail? You know that's a great idea..probably way less hassle than driving. :up: Yeah, BeeGee.. while we're down there we could hit the Stratosphere, too. I'll just watch you all on that one, though. :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom