Oct 23- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pinchabitch.gif

Seriously...

:banghead:

x a bazillion!! WTF!! I thought we would know for sure by today.

Although, I have to admit, I put in a bid for Redzone LA the moment they were available, even though I would rather have a root canal than go to an event at the Rose Bowl, just because I was too chicken shit to entirely gamble on this damn Vegas show. I figure the only thing that will make the Rose Bowl tolerable is being in the RedZone!

But I'm still with you all with the :banghead: about this show.

Is it same to assume, then, that the show will not be announced this week?

:shrug: Who knows? Does anyone have some kind of inside information about the Vegas show they need to share with us? Does anyone know someone who works at the venue who might know something? Anyone? Bueller? :D

I would rather have twin root canals than go to a show at the Rose Bowl. I'd rather travel to Vegas or Phoenix than go to the Rose Bowl!

Keep in mind folks that this tour is going to continue through 2010 so Vegas WILL happen....just gotta have faith.

I would rather have twin root canals than go to a show at the Rose Bowl. I'd rather travel to Vegas or Phoenix than go to the Rose Bowl!

Keep in mind folks that this tour is going to continue through 2010 so Vegas WILL happen....just gotta have faith.

The Rose Bowl does suck majorly. But not seeing U2 until 2010, knowing that they are touring the US in 2009 would suck more!

That being said, U2 are absolutely the only reason (besides the Chargers playing there in the Super Bowl, not like that is ever going to happen :drool:) I would ever even contemplate going to an event there! :D

just wondering, why is the Rose Bowl so bad? I've never been.

Its really not. But its just not an "intimate setting" per se. There are other football stadiums that are much much worse, with levels of suites creating an bigger gap between nosebleeds and decents seats.

The rose bowl is straight forward. No various levels or floors, no BS. The acoustics there are really good which is why the stones have played there too.

Other cities have worse venues. The rose bowl really isnt bad for what it is

Someone just posted this in another thread in the tour forum.
U2 360 TOUR Presented by BlackBerry: FASTEST SELL OUT & LARGEST CONCERT ATTENDANCE IN ROSE BOWL HISTORY

The final 2009 concert dates were also announced today. Tickets for U2 concerts in Raleigh, NC on October 3rd at Carter Finlay Stadium as well as the October 18th performance in Norman, OK at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium go on sale this Friday. Tickets for the October 23rd performance at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, NV go on sale this Saturday. And lastly, tickets for the October 12th performance in Dallas, TX at New Cowboys Stadium, in Houston, TX on October 14th at Reliant Stadium and in Phoenix, AZ on October 20th at University of Phoenix Stadium will go on sale Monday, April 20th.

Full details of all dates and on-sale information as well as a virtual model of the unique production and seating positions can be found on a dedicated microsite at U2.com. Subscribers to U2's official website U2.com will have an opportunity to purchase tickets in advance of the public on sale date.

Still nothing on U2.com, but I guess it's coming soon.

Yeah, I'm thinking it has to start Wednesday. Unless they're going to crunch it down into two days.

I think it's probably legit. I hope to wake up tomorrow and find the final list of dates. :pray:

I suppose that's one good thing about being Breathe or Boots presale--Horizon members might blink and miss their buying window.

Mark--It's one thing to not have the tickets on sale yet, but to not even have announced the date? Amateurish. I wonder what the whole story is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom