Oct. 22, Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will email you for her scarletwine, she;s in class right now and obviously her CAPS LOCK button is stuck :wink:

OK, I was able to get into my e-mail and send her one. I'm in a classroom re-wiring the audio-visual equipment, hehe, but all the classrooms have a computer!

:yikes:

Well, I just emailed her twice too.. Sorry!

I did give her my cell number too so we can find each other in line :D

Lies, I will email you my address later so you can pull up directions... again, the goal is for us to hit the road by 6:30 at the latest, 6:00 of we can swing it. Bring whatever camping gear you want (I have a tent and 2 air mattresses that fill the whole floor of the tent and I am sure the 3 of us can squish in there. So definitely bring at least a sleeping bag and anything else you feel we may need. We'll have my car anyway, so anythign can just be dumped there!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Miroslava said:
Lies, I will email you my address later so you can pull up directions... again, the goal is for us to hit the road by 6:30 at the latest, 6:00 of we can swing it. Bring whatever camping gear you want (I have a tent and 2 air mattresses that fill the whole floor of the tent and I am sure the 3 of us can squish in there. So definitely bring at least a sleeping bag and anything else you feel we may need. We'll have my car anyway, so anythign can just be dumped there!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Does this mean the ticket is mine?

Eh...

No :yikes:

Well, we have no confirmation, but positive thinking :hyper:

And Gabriel, I offered, you neither accepted nor declined... you snooze you lose my dear :kiss:

Can we get some closure on Lies ticket? Im not sure if she's getting Scarletwine's, Biggs, whoevers....

Im just worried cause I *believe Char is still looking...

or maybe I should butt out :huh:

We will take care of it... we're persistent lil' buggers :D

Well, April and Lies are persistent lil buggers. I'm just a persistent bugger :wink:

What is funny is that I paid $190.00 for mine and I just spent all day trying to hook Lies up with a face value :lol:

I am a good person :happy:

:lmao:

I spent $190.00 about 2 hours ago and I just sat here and laughed at her trying to find one and what other people were trying to get from her.

U2Bobby said:
I spent $190.00 about 2 hours ago and I just sat here and laughed at her trying to find one and what other people were trying to get from her.

see? If I had $190, I woulda spent that!!!

I know you would of. My pay day is tommorow thats why I had 190.00 to go to Pittsburgh now my goal is the 2 shows in New York.

Back
Top Bottom