Oct. 20 - University of Phoenix Stadium - Arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be able to give you a ride. It might be a tight squeeze though 3 ppl in the back seat of my car. If you don't find anything else, I'd be more than happy to give you a lift. Where in Tucson do you live? I'm dropping someone off at the U.

I might be able to give you a ride. It might be a tight squeeze though 3 ppl in the back seat of my car. If you don't find anything else, I'd be more than happy to give you a lift. Where in Tucson do you live? I'm dropping someone off at the U.

I live near 22nd and Columbus....I'll see what I can do and let you know if I run out of options, k?

Thanks, Justin

^ There's a couple of us there. I'm there just for the night before. Going back to Tucson after the show. don't know if there's a hotel bar (will call tonight) but maybe we could gather there on Monday night.

:wave:

I'll be at the Hampton night before and night of the show than leave that morning/afternoon the day after the show.

I was just thinking I'll have to have my friend pack the night of the show before we head off to line up in GA, cause I remember when I did American Idol auditions this summer she took forever to get ready etc and she wasn't even auditioning so I'll have to kick her bottom so we're not missing flights etc.

Plus Im someone that freaks out about being late to things so I always try to get things done ahead of time if I can which is a good thing and a bad thing for Phoenix :lol:

I made reservations for Tuesday & Wednesday night cause I wanted to go to the Heard Museum on Wed. Maybe I should change them for Monday and Tuesday???

There will also be several people for the atu2.com board there also :D

:hyper::hyper::hyper: Can't wait!!!!

oh yes. 6 weeks and 2 days to go. i just hope the daytime temps start going down soon. 107 is not fun any longer. I imagine they will have the roof open for the show, but only time will tell.

I was there yesterday and it was RAINING! :shocked: I didn't think it ever rained there anymore, what with the urban island effect. But yeah, 107 will not be fun. But usually it's down to mid 90's by then...

Here's my prayer for Oct. 20: May the line-up and entry be somewhat organized, only mildly chaotic and not too dangerous.....It's getting close now!!!

Oh- sunset on Oct. 20 in Phoenix should be around 5:45-6:00, so we should enjoy a show in full darkness/claw glory!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom