No cameras?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoodishbu

The Fly
Did anyone happen to notice on the Ticketmaster page it said no cameras or recording devices. DUH on the video....but cameras!? Please say it isn't so! I got some great pics last tour.
Does anyone think they WILL allow cameras?:confused:

I noticed for the Fleet Centre in Boston, they say no BAGS.

OK, so what am I meant to do with my stuff after camping out in the GA line? And what about my girlfriend's purse/handbag/whatever-you-call-it?

I never bring my purse. I just put my ID and money and tickets in the pocket of my jeans. I'd be too afraid of having my purse stolen.

cameras

just say you're with a zine and call the venue asking for a press pass-you'd be surprised just how often that works.

ticketmaster always says that on it's tickets, but last tour u2 said it was ok to bring in cameras. i think all ticketmaster tickets are printed the same regardless, and it's up to the individual venue/band to allow cameras or not. best bet is to call the venue shortly before the concert and ask if it's allowed or not.

and um yesh you can always sneak a nice disposable camera in but you didn't hear that from me :sexywink:

as far as camping/bags...when we camped out here in dallas they allowed everyone to have their stuff with them and about an hour or so before the arena opened it's doors everyone was allowed to back to their cars to put their stuff away.

Last tour I did sneak one in until I realized that they were okay. Every show I saw after that, I just walked in with it and nothing was said.
I just couldn't remember if the tickets on the Elevation tour said no cameras. I AM usually very sly about cameras...have snuck them in soooo many times. Never have been caught. :macdevil:

Right now....my concern is actually getting my tix in the presale. One hour to go!!

here's one i took last time
u2edge.jpg

i have a better one of bono, but it's not scanned

just killing time to the presale for chicago....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom