Nice - France Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wasn't here for the Paris setlist parties and already there is a 'brownie' thing going on I don't understand :giggle:

Also was there a feed for both of the Paris shows?

someone made brownies and took a picture, they looked good and everyone went crazy.

there wasn't a live feed, but mikesaudio was up for a few songs (including MW).

-dan

:wave: Bye everyone. someone is going to have to take over for the next 2 shows with the setlist. I have work all day Saturday and Monday

someone made brownies and took a picture, they looked good and everyone went crazy.

there wasn't a live feed, but mikesaudio was up for a few songs (including MW).

-dan

Thanx for explaining... wondered why suddenly there were brownies on stage under the claw :lol:

I'm now ready for the next setlist party. Goodnight everyone :wave:

Dont bother listening...........they have a loop on that has news and sport before the concert and the concert finished some time ago!

Umm..kind of forgot about this....summary anyone?

Tonights Setlist

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. Mysterious Ways
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Stand By Me(Snippet)
8. Desire/ Billie Jean(Snippet)/ Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
9. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12. City Of Blinding Lights
13. Vertigo
14. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight(Remix)/ Let's Dance(Snippet)
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
16. Pride(In The Name Of Love)
17. MLK
18. Walk On/ Never Walk Alone(Snippet)
< Desmond Tutu Speech>
19. Where The Streets Have No Name
20. One

Encore
21. Ultraviolet(Light My Way)
22. With Or Without You
23. Moment Of Surrender

Lets see...Brownies, a fake live feed from some paris radio station who supposedly spoke english...someone had a ant invasion.
CK has an adorable little boy who plays drums like Larry.
Naked Bono chasing Naked Larry:hmm:...uhmmm yeah that about sums it up..:lol:
I might have forgotten somethings but I think I that's about it :wink:

My hubby, who has been a U2 fan since the early 80s, told me that what the fans should do, rather than put on the stupid mask, is turn their back to the stage when "Walk On" begins. Our 'voice' in that movement would be much louder than that of Bono begging for awareness. :hmm:

What a brilliant idea. Not.

Quite childish, if you ask me.

It's not as if Bono or the band is forcing anything upon you. If you don't like the mask idea, don't put it on. In Milan, he didn't ask the audience to put it on, there were only the people on the catwalk. How anyone can get so worked up about that is beyond me. Part of the reason why I love this band is because they don't keep quiet about injustice in the world and are very outspoken about the political causes they support. If they decide to do this to raise awareness, it's fine for me, I don't need to follow if I think it's a bad idea. I don't wear the mask either but it doesn't bother me.

For the setlist: Nice set, but I wonder when they'll start shaking things up in the second half a bit. :hmm:

Berlin is next, on Saturday. I'll be at that show. Hope for some surprise. But most of all, I'm excited to see the band again.

What a brilliant idea. Not.

Quite childish, if you ask me.

It's not as if Bono or the band is forcing anything upon you. If you don't like the mask idea, don't put it on. In Milan, he didn't ask the audience to put it on, there were only the people on the catwalk. How anyone can get so worked up about that is beyond me. Part of the reason why I love this band is because they don't keep quiet about injustice in the world and are very outspoken about the political causes they support. If they decide to do this to raise awareness, it's fine for me, I don't need to follow if I think it's a bad idea. I don't wear the mask either but it doesn't bother me.

For the setlist: Nice set, but I wonder when they'll start shaking things up in the second half a bit. :hmm:

Berlin is next, on Saturday. I'll be at that show. Hope for some surprise. But most of all, I'm excited to see the band again.

:up:

I must add that I find it an insult to compare the life of a human person and the civil rights of a whole nation with domestic issues such as if the trashmen will come on time.
If you really want to turn your back on the band, you can stop going to their concerts and buying their albums, but don't ask them tho change their ideology or the rest of the fans to follow you.

Get On Your Boots wasnt all that different during the Let me in the sound part

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom